Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My wishes have wings season 5

Go down 
+10
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
widukind
Pardofelis
Advicot
Bonnie
lucky luke
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 9:59 am

Pardofelis wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhh, now I see ! cheers
I have seen those brries on nature films on TV . Are they a kind of figs ?

As I said before they're palm fruits.

Thank you very much Andréas,Very Happy cheers study

I thought but I was not sure!Rolling Eyes
I take this opportunity to add some news from my aviary here is the skeleton of my new Hornbill started 1 hour ago which will be used to make study
a Sulu Hornbill endemic to the Phillipines. bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our friend the monkey Christophe cheers was happy for the making of study jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:10 am

Very, very exciting, it's so interesting to see how you start your excellent models! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:02 pm

A Sulu Hornbill !!!! affraid

Reading about this awesome, weird looking bird, I am chocked to learn that there may only be 10 - 20 left in the wild Sad

Now you make a model, and perhaps I am not the only one who hear about it for the first time, - how I wished I could help the people who try to save them Crying or Very sad

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Wow, great species choice! Can't wait to see the model Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:41 pm

thank you to all of you cheers cheers cheers
Yes Susanne when I started to do research on hornbills, I chose the most colorful and famous ones first. Smile
then I realized that many were in danger of extinction    Sad  Sad  Sad  and the Sulu is less known, and less spectacular in color, duller.  Smile
But I also had to introduce it into my ark. Cool
My Calao series is quite complete now I think! - Wink

Ana I have seen photos, but I am often inspired by engravings or drawings also here is my model Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 5:55 pm

bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:44 pm

Wow, I didn't knew that this species was so critically endangered Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And sadly there are none in European or American zoos for ensure a satellite population of the species Sad

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:04 pm

Thank you Andréas and Pardo  cheers
Yes Pardo it is regrettable that so many species are disappearing on our planet.
Some that we will not even have time to know and list. Shocked affraid study
Not long ago in the primary forest of Madagascar scientists discovered a tiny kind of Gécko or salamander! drunken
We must not go so far in our countryside, some birds are starting to become rare! Mad Crying or Very sad
So yes Pardo I hope you will have the chance to photograph this bird in a European Zoo!  cheers Cool

Ready to dry for a few days so that I can come back to it Wink bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Already it is amazing, and so interesting to see your technique, how you go from wire to beautiful birds! Very Happy
It is so accurate in every detail, I'm really looking forward to seeing it painted! Applause bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm

thank you very much Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 11:25 am

My friends As you could see I started:D cheersstudy
A crane of paradise
Congo peacock
and reworked on a new Great Bustard that I had already made and from which I separated Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:51 pm

The Stanley crane is a so elegant species, and endangered too. Great idea for a figure.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
The Stanley crane is a so elegant species, and endangered too. Great idea for a figure.

Thank you Pardo Very Happy cheers
yes it is a very gracious crane, I photographed it last year at the Mulhouse zoo Wink
Native to South Africa. Smile
I have a wattled crane, also works! bounce
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 10:15 am

Here are my projects that are moving forward! I studied a Siamese fireback also in my wishlist  study

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Your birds are turning more and more sophisticated. Shocked
I have learned only today that the bird that is a symbol of the Natural Park from my homeland is the Western swamphen and as far as I could see, it is not in your seasons, is it? It is almost the same as a pukeko so it may have no interest to you. study

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 10:15 pm

Wow- your birds are beautiful, wonderful poses with stunning feathers- you have sculpted them perfectly! cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 2:13 pm

You can find a chinese producer and than you can start a own serie. I will buy each specie, you can be sure.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 4:06 pm

Oh thank you very much my friends for your kind words they go straight to my heart! Very Happy cheers I love you I love you drunken bounce Embarassed
Rogerio for the Western swamphen I did not do but it looks a lot like other birds in my possession and the colors vary very little! study
Andréas find me a Chinese or European producer who wants to make molds and artisanal production!
Maia Borges what do you think of Rogério! study scratch Cool drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 12:21 pm

New project I changed the subject instead of making a stork I opted for a wattled crane! I already have storks so I keep this project in the drawer!  Very Happy  Rolling Eyes  scratch
Indeed I came across images of this crane and it seduced me, so this project has become a priority for 2021 in my collection. Very Happy drunken bounce

Smile bounce drunken study
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 1:27 pm

Beautiful model, every detail is just right! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Really wonderful Jean! You are right, you don't need a swamphen. About Maia & Borges, I surely would love to see your works manufactured by the Portuguese company but they have their own sculptors, what they want are big companies to pay the use of their facilities. Even a Chinese manufacturer, with all the moulds, could represent such a huge finantial effort. The best option is that Papo starts commissioning your works, they often change their manufacturers, look at their birds, from the M&B productions to the most recent small birds made in People's Republic of China.

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm

Thank you very much Bonnie and Rogério cheers cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 5:44 pm

Great idea, beautiful crane Jean-Luc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 6:23 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wishes have wings season 5   My wishes have wings season 5 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My wishes have wings season 5
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next