Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 Empty
PostSubject: My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8   My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 5:48 pm

My friends, I announce the official opening of My Dreams Have Wings season 8   Very Happy
The season is about to start.... Smile  bom
Here is the list of projects that I plan to complete by the end of the year, I have placed them on the world map,  study
it remains provisional because sometimes, due to lack of time or priorities;  Rolling Eyes It is not exhaustive and may vary depending on my availability.

Given the success that birds have had in recent years (I see that my studies and my determination to sculpt on avian diversity are paying off.O:  Wink

He doesn't fall into the blind eye) .... laughs
among collectors and decision-makers of major brands.
fortunately...... I love you ..... drunken .....!
My favorite after Safari, Here is Papo who has stood out from the crowd in recent years
Mojö also younger brand if met...

But let's get down to business, I'm going to start by finishing James's The Pink Flamingo which I had started at the end of 2023 before the end of year holidays
I also started a tinamou quioula, came across a photo that immediately appealed to me. It will perfectly accompany my collection of Ratites and Tinamous.
 (with Bennett's cassowary 2023)
Quite complete display now... One or two ostrich to change sex in paint and it will be excellent, but there are other custom projects left! study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8   My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8   My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 6:18 pm

Can't wait to watch the first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8   My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 11:23 pm

Another year, another season.
All data indicate that famous brands are closely watching your projects and even copying them. Especially Papo, which is also French; anyone who says it's a coincidence is very distracted. Laughing
Many years ago, there was also a fever for ungulates in the forum. Anna, Joan, Harriette, and other artists made several, and suddenly some brands started producing many ungulates, especially CollectA.
We live in a kind of black forest where nothing is heard but everyone sees us. affraid Owls, you guessed. ;P

PostSubject: Re: My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8   My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dreams 2024, have wings: Season 8
Page 1 of 1