Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yowies Survey Email

Go down 
+5
halichoeres
endogenylove
widukind
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Yowies Survey Email Empty
PostSubject: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:10 am

Hi Guys!

I just got an email from Yowies requesting I take a survey and share it with any Yowie Fans. It asks which series theme you want to vote for (there are several, some ideas are better than others). Then asks several other general questions about fan preference (one series of questions asks if other types of collectibles are desirable. i.e. animal rings, flocked animals, magnets etc. I said not desirable to all, I just like the figures. Lastly it asks for ideas for themes, I submitted wild canids of the world. Any who, if you'd like me to forward the email to any of you so you can give them your feedback I will do so as quickly as I can. SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ME VIA PM for your anonymity.

Let's hope we can get a great new series coming! (I voted for sharks, hoping for species like epaulette and pocket and chimaera sharks)

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:52 am

I voted for Insects and Bugs, and encourage everyone to do the same :-D
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:59 pm

pm sent

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

It was a hard choice, many themes are interesting. But i hope that in "the rarest animals" could be a few very interesting species

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:55 am

Wow, that was a harder choice than I expected. I voted for extinct animals rediscovered, as that provides a fascinating range to me (amphibians, hopefully?) but terrapins, felids, and sharks of the world all excite me, along with World’s Rarest.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:07 am

They had some really good topics to choose from! I just thought it was a good opportunity for us all to give feedback and hopefully see some good models in the future (rather than gimmicks... the character figures are bad enough). Great to read what you all voted for! I'm curious what the turnout will be.

halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:35 am

Prehistoric all the way.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:52 am

I voted prehistoric- making a point of Paleozoic as well as Mesozoic, non dinosaurs as well as dinos. But I also voted for strangest, figuring that has general market appeal and might pull in some less common orders.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm not allowed to share my email address, but I would have voted for many unusual species of bird like a picathartes for exmaple

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:43 pm

endogenylove wrote:
Wow, that was a harder choice than I expected. I voted for extinct animals rediscovered, as that provides a fascinating range to me (amphibians, hopefully?) but terrapins, felids, and sharks of the world all excite me, along with World’s Rarest.

We have a similar taste :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
They had some really good topics to choose from! I just thought it was a good opportunity for us all to give feedback and hopefully see some good models in the future (rather than gimmicks... the character figures are bad enough). Great to read what you all voted for! I'm curious what the turnout will be.

I forgot to specify in my response how much of a bummer the Yowie characters are! Darn.

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:10 am

A cool idea and when I´m serious, yowie could release all of their ideas. I proposed a rodents series, too, but beside that, every serie could have nice newcomer for my collection.
Remembering Mojo and their STS-vote, I hope that we all together could have a series, that we helped to develop.
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:21 pm

Where can I vote?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:30 pm

The voting is over, sorry!

Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:30 pm

That’s not fair.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Not up to me. It was a Yowies produced/controlled survey. Check the company site, the survey was 2 months ago.

Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:39 pm

You’re probably right. In fact, I can’t even find it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yowies Survey Email   Yowies Survey Email Empty

Back to top Go down

Yowies Survey Email
Page 1 of 1