Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the best frog action figure out there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titaniumspyborgbear

Country/State : Canada

What is the best frog action figure out there? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm

So this has been something that's stumped me for a little under a year now and I want to discuss it here. Why is there no articulated frog action figures? Not like some super hero frog, like, just an ordinary frog, I find it odd I couldn't find anything, closest things I could find is Kitan club walking gachapons, but those are a bit small, and the transformers beast wars frog, but he looks a bit weird and is kind of expensive, reason I find it so odd is, there's a 100% full articulated figure of an armadillo girdled lizard, but not just like, a frog, or a toad, that isn't wearing pants, and yes I did end up finding one that wore nothing but pants, if any of you guys have any suggestions I'd love to hear them since, I love frogs, and the fact I can't find a good one is quite bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Do you mean with full articulation or something like this? - I am not sure the frog is moveable but other models are.

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:43 pm

Roger wrote:
Do you mean with full articulation or something like this?  - I am not sure the frog is moveable but other models are.

I don't want full articulation, I just want the legs to be movable and the mouth to be open, and a bit bigger than the Kitan walking frog, like at most I want it to be the size of a computer mouse.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:13 am

Interesting Shocked

Please may I ask what you want to use it for ? Very Happy

Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Interesting Shocked

I have a number of arthropod figures I want to pose it fighting.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:00 pm

Titaniumspyborgbear wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Interesting Shocked

That soundsd like a great boy-thing cheers

Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 8:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Titaniumspyborgbear wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Interesting Shocked

That soundsd like a great boy-thing cheers

Yeah, cause I got an action figure of Shelob, that spider from the king kong movie I didn't care about watching, the surprisingly poseable schleich lava scorpion, the bandai gachapon wasp, the fame master 4D puzzle mantis, a few Dangomushi insects and probably something I'm forgetting about, but it'd be cool to have them fight a frog.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 pm

Pooor frog Shocked Laughing

Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 9:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Pooor frog Shocked Laughing

Nah he's a frog, besides maybe the fight with Shelob I'm sure I'd make him winning them, if the figure existed.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:29 am

Only one I've ever seen is a cartoony Rainforest Cafe red eyed tree frog with moveable legs. An articulated Pacman frog would be cool, like a hollow gacha-ball that could 'eat' figures almost as large as it is. Watch out Shelob!
Back to top Go down
Titaniumspyborgbear

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 4:05 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Only one I've ever seen is a cartoony Rainforest Cafe red eyed tree frog with moveable legs. An articulated Pacman frog would be cool, like a hollow gacha-ball that could 'eat' figures almost as large as it is. Watch out Shelob!
OMG As someone who owns the Shelob action figure that's hilarious! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best frog action figure out there?   What is the best frog action figure out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best frog action figure out there?
Page 1 of 1