Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titaniumspyborgbear

Country/State : Canada

Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 5:41 am

Okay so I had this weird vision where the people who make the magnekko line of cat gachapon figures made a raccoon, which pisses me off, since one doesn't actually exist, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good raccoon figures that do not have their name starting with rocket, since I want an animal figure, not rocket.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 12:10 am

Are you kidding or am I missing anything?
Could you be more specific?
I recomend this rocket.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 3:07 am

Roger wrote:
I recomend this rocket.

Okay story aside, articulated, non-human shaped, non-clothing wearing raccoon figure, with more than one point of articulation, better?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 12:48 am

Titaniumspyborgbear wrote:
Roger wrote:
I recomend this rocket.

Okay story aside, articulated, non-human shaped, non-clothing wearing raccoon figure, with more than one point of articulation, better?

OK, I really can't be of help. The biggest chance was among Wild Republic moveable models but there's no racoon as far as I know.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 3:49 am

Roger wrote:
Titaniumspyborgbear wrote:
Roger wrote:
I recomend this rocket.

OK, I really can't be of help. The biggest chance was among Wild Republic moveable models but there's no racoon as far as I know.

As someone who owns three of those sets, it's true there isn't one sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure   Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some sort of raccoon action figure
Page 1 of 1