Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

African elephants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: African elephants   African elephants EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:37 am

As I'm addicted about getting elephants again Rolling Eyes , this time African I was wondering if anyone had the two Papo ones from 2016 & 2017 and if they wouldn't mind showing me compared to any of the Schelich bulls from the 2000s? Also I was wondering if these two Papo figures are bulls, cows or just not gendered.

EDIT: I'd also be interested in seeing the CollectA and trumpeting Papo too, and if they're gendered.

Thank you Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:45 pm

If I manage to get motivated enough I'll go to the shop this afternoon to see that for you.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:08 pm

Thanks Ben

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:11 pm

Tomorrow, too lazy today.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:13 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Elephants' genitals are not so obvious but I am pretty sure this elephant [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a bull from what I've seen in the shop.

The trumpeting one has to be ungendered as the skin behind its legs is completely flat.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 9:32 pm

Many thanks Ben!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

African elephants Empty
PostSubject: Re: African elephants   African elephants Empty

Back to top Go down

African elephants
Page 1 of 1