Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo

Go down 
+4
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Advicot
RtasVadumee
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo Empty
PostSubject: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:18 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a female and calf for my CollectA white rhino male, I already know I will be getting the sitting calf from Mojo but for the female, I am still undecided. I am strongly considering the Mojo model but I need to be sure it fits with the CollectA male and that it is a female or at least, a sexless individual I can use as a female.

I know someone on forum has both on his/her profile picture but I don't remember who.

That's not an urgent matter, I have plenty of other species I don't have yet that I need to buy before but that's a project I have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 am

I reccomend the Safari figure for your female rhino as it is very nice indeed and your choice for a calf is very good!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Sorry to hijack this topic, but because it is about size: Are there any rhinos that are a bit smaller than the regular size? Shoulder height 4.6-5.6 cm?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Sorry to hijack this topic, but because it is about size: Are there any rhinos that are a bit smaller than the regular size? Shoulder height 4.6-5.6 cm?

Sorry to hijack too Wink The PNSO is 6,5cm at shoulder
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Yes, the PNSO looks good; I almost bought it, but it turns out it is too large for me too. (There is also a smaller PNSO, but it's too small.)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Which one ? Sorry again Rtas Embarassed

I measured this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Ohhh! Lovely rhino drunken

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Kaiyodo Wild Rush rhino may fit your scale needs...

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Kaiyodo Wild Rush is 4,3cm at shoulder, more 1/40 scale.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:19 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Which one ? Sorry again Rtas  Embarassed

I measured this one

That's Nyika, it's too large for 1:32 scale. The smaller one is called Chata.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:25 pm

It is more 1/30 I agree
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:23 am

Well, noone aswered the question actually.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 6:53 am

RtasVadumee wrote:

I can't help, I never bought the Mojo rhino because of its legs, too thick for my taste. I can make a pic of the former and new CollectA together if you like (I will also make a pic of the Schleich and Eikoh armadillos today Wink )
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 7:07 am

I have the Mojo and will be getting the CollectA as part of a trade (but it might be a few months until I get the package, international shipping these days is heinous). So if you are willing to wait I can provide photos for you. OR if there are other models you can use as an approximate scale that I also have you can maybe decide on the Mojo figure from that?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 11:54 am

Kikimalou wrote:
RtasVadumee wrote:

I can't help, I never bought the Mojo rhino because of its legs, too thick for my taste. I can make a pic of the former and new CollectA together if you like (I will also make a pic of the Schleich and Eikoh armadillos today Wink )

Oh yes, thanks for the armadillo comparison !

But no thanks for the rhino comparison, they are both males and the old CollectA would look too outdated next to the new.

Paige wrote:
I have the Mojo and will be getting the CollectA as part of a trade (but it might be a few months until I get the package, international shipping these days is heinous). So if you are willing to wait I can provide photos for you. OR if there are other models you can use as an approximate scale that I also have you can maybe decide on the Mojo figure from that?

Thank you but there is no hurry, I'm not focused on Mojo right now. I am almost sure they would fit, I mostly need you to look between your Mojo rhino's legs and tell me if it's a daddy or a mommy (or at least a non-binary rhino queer I can use as a female)

Last edited by RtasVadumee on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 11:56 am

I am also lost with the Safari white, there are several models and I don't know their sizes nor their sexes.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 7:02 pm

Here is my last group shot of rhinos, if you'd like a better shot of just the models in question I can accomodate a little later. 

I'm quite sure the Mojo is sexless but again, I will confirm later today.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 pm

And here are the armadillos
Scales: Nine banded armadillo from 1/6 to 1/9
Six-banded armadillo from 1/8 to 1/10

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:53 pm

Many thanks Christophe ! It might work I guess !

The eikoh is a serious alternative for whoever wants an armadillo in his/her collection since the Schleich is hard to get.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 10:29 pm

It's also the only one of the species
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 12:10 am

Sorry this came later than expected. The safari and mojo white rhino (confirmed to be sexless) with the Schleich black rhino family. Hope the photo helps.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 12:20 am

Ok, thanks a lot ! IYO, which one would make a better female for the CollectA bull ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 6:59 am

Go for the Safari Ltd, the pose is different from the CollectA, less static than the Mojo, she is grazing.
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:55 am

I'm almost pretty sure the Safari would fit better indeed, it's the exact same grey as the CollectA.

I'll wait for Paige to receive the CollectA however, there is no hurry. But the plan would be : CollectA male, Safari female, Mojo sitting calf.

Now I'm thinking about it, what about Indian rhinos ? Is the Safari a male or a female ? Is it smaller or larger than the Schleich ?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:11 am

You can choose the Safari Ltd sex, I don't have the Schleich one to compare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo Empty

Back to top Go down

White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next