Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo

Go down 
+4
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
Advicot
RtasVadumee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 am

What, really ?! For every figure ?! They did not ask me that on the website where I bought my first Safari figures scratch

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:24 am

I'm talking about the Indian rhino.
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 am

They don't ask me that on my usual website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:34 am

Ok but I looked under its legs this morning for you... And I see nothing spectacular Wink  STS is better than any business for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 9:25 am

I can get a picture of the Safari and Schleich for you Ben Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 9:56 am

Ok, thanks Christophe, I'm sure I would have understood your joke in French Razz

Thank you Adam but I'm not sure I need it as I checked at Paige's topic and it seems the "female" is too big.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having both, what is your personal opinion ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 10:58 am

I personally like them both very well indeed, but as you have the most recent Schleich, you will want to stay in scale with it, so maybe the Safari isn't a good choice for you. The Safari has recently had an updated paintjob which it is a similar colour to the Schleich.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 5:01 pm

As for white rhinos, I think I would go with the Safari. The Mojo is great in its own ways but think as a family you'd like the Safari better. 

My package updated as reaching state-side, maybe sooner than I thought I should have the comparison for you. 

As for Indian species, the Safari is quite large. It fits better with the Papo, all the Schleichs are approximately the same size. Not as much choice in this group unfortunately...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 6:33 pm

So he will remain a single father.

Thanks again !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:27 pm

And now my conservation program can begin. Wink
Honestly, I think both females would fit with him nicely. If it were me, I'd pick the Safari but it comes down to your taste! You can't go wrong.

P.s. my 3 here are now named  Najin, Fatu, and Sudan (may he rest in peace).  sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 pm

Ohhh thanks so much Paige, you definitely convinced me, the Safari fits 100 times better than the Mojo and I may be anthropomorphizing them a bit but the Safari so much look like a girl while the CollectA is way more masculine cheers

Can I ask you one last favor ? May I have a comparison pic with the CollectA male, the Safari female and the Mojo sitting calf please ? Very Happy

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:46 pm

I would love to but I don't have that calf yet. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 9:12 am

Looking for a mom, you shoukd have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Sorry for the poor quality pic

Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 pm

The Mojö one also seems to resemble the almost extinct northern subspecies more, although I need confirmation if it is actually based on that one or not.
As far as I know there have been no successful crossbreeding attempts.
The CollectA one meanwhile is very clearly a southern one with the large muscle hump, curved back and pronounced skin folds on the flanks.
The long thin horn as seen on the CollectA one is usually a trait of the female phenotype but I suppose could occur through a hormone imbalance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo   mojo - White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

White rhino comparison CollectA and Mojo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2