Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA White Tigress Walking

Go down 
+2
Rakel
Birdsage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

AAA White Tigress Walking Empty
PostSubject: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:33 am

I noticed that the AAA Walking White Tigress is missing its entry on ToyAnimal.info.
Due to this, I am supplying my own photos here before I list this on my eBay Store.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:34 am

Nice pictures
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:53 am

Wonderful tiger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:14 am

That is a great tiger, and I have never seen this model before Shocked

Thankyou very much for sharing the picture, and for letting TAW use it Very Happy
Roger is the TAW AAA-expert, so I am sure he will prefer to enter this interesting model Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:34 am

Nice catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:22 pm

It is really great from you that you checked TAW before selling your model. Even if it doesn't look, AAA is a very important brand in this hobby and it is being a herculious effort to list all these figures. So, each contribution is appreciated. It is now on TAW on its page.

SUSANNE wrote:
That is a great tiger, and I have never seen this model before Shocked

Thankyou very much for sharing the picture, and for letting TAW use it Very Happy
Roger is the TAW AAA-expert, so I am sure he will prefer to enter this interesting model Wink

I would't call me the TAW AAA expert but maybe the engineer. Laughing Yes, at least for AAA section it is better to let it for me to keep it coerent and I think this formula is working, at least for collectors.

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here’s my store. You can buy this tiger and a long-discontinued Wildlife Artists white tiger (https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Wildlife_Artists_White_Tiger_Cub_Reclining) here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA White Tigress Walking   AAA White Tigress Walking Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA White Tigress Walking
Page 1 of 1