Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III

Go down 
+6
Shanti
A-J
widukind
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Babdo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III Empty
PostSubject: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:22 pm

Hello,
I found this pretty puppies of dogs at ebay. The dogs III arrived at me first. So I present you first the dogs III. I hope I get tomorrow the other dogs I+II. I will show you the other one also.
The dogs III are marked with the number 0615.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Such cuties! Thanks for showing them.  Razz

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:15 am

Wonderful, sweet models Very Happy
Thank you for sharing them with us :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:45 am

Very cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Oh great! I have three similar puppies (the first and the last one) but I never new where they came from. The other look lovely too. Congrats on these lovely additions!

I'm very curious now if mine will glow in the dark too, I have never noticed it before scratch bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:42 pm

They are so cute!! Thank you for showing!!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Benno thank you so so much for sharing even more dogs, and such lovely models that I have never heard of before!!! cheers cheers bounce sunny Very Happy Very Happy
These models are so cute, and I love how they have modelled them to show the different breeds! Very Happy So nice to see an Afghan and Shar Pei- and the Schnauzer!! cheers cheers So recognisable as this breed, with such lovely blended colours- he is gorgeous! drunken Are they made from plastic? Very Happy
I'm so excited to see the others, I just love these dogs!! I love you bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Babdo

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:12 am

Bonnie wrote:
Benno thank you so so much for sharing even more dogs, and such lovely models that I have never heard of before!!! cheers cheers bounce sunny Very Happy Very Happy
These models are so cute, and I love how they have modelled them to show the different breeds! Very Happy So nice to see an Afghan and Shar Pei- and the Schnauzer!! cheers cheers So recognisable as this breed, with such lovely blended colours- he is gorgeous! drunken Are they made from plastic? Very Happy
I'm so excited to see the others, I just love these dogs!! I love you bounce
Hello Bonnie,
excuse my late answer. I had to search for more information about the dogs.
I found a website for collectors of ü-eier with the spot on "fremdis-figures" or non typical ü-eier-figures.
On this website many  of this non typical ü-eier-figures and their producers are listet.
The complete name fo the dogs are: diary4fun-kidsworld-dogs I or II or III.
Here a link with a list of the products of DIARY 4 FUN:
Diary4Fun
DIARY 4 FUN also produced figures serials like DINO, DOGS, HORSES or ZOO-animals.
I do not until now find information about the material the dogs are made of. My dogs do not glow in the dark. But I have seen an offer of dogs in "white" or "clear" material with the shape of the painted dogs. I think it could be a second version of the dogs and this version will glow.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:13 pm

Hello,
now I know how they glow!
I got now some other dogs and one dog is unpainted and this dog glows.
The dogs of serial No.1 do not glow.
It is interesting to see the other dogs. I thought some dogs of the different serial are the same but it they are not the same.
See the two dogs. One dog is serial dog III and one dog is serial dog II.
Benno[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Ohhh! They are all SO wonderful drunken cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:35 pm

I believe i have the Dalmatian

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Glowing dog!! Very Happy Very Happy
The Rottweiler is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 pm

Thank you so so much for the information and links Benno!! cheers cheers
So interesting to see how they glow-wow! cheers cheers
Thank you very much for the photos of the other series too- they are absolutely gorgeous, I must keep a lookout for them! drunken sunny bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:38 am

Now I see, that Susanne has the mini schnauzer from Kid`sWorld 1 ( I have it too) Very Happy

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:24 pm

Hello,
now I have got all Dogs of serial II. I hope I get all Dogs of serial I next week.
Here you see Dogs II.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:48 am

The dogs of the second series are just wonderful too, I'll definitely remember them for the future!! cheers
All of them are so sweet, I love how they have differentiated between the breeds, and varied the type of fur on each one too! Very Happy
And there are some loooovely breeds- I adore the Border Collie, Goldie and that sweet little Westie! I love you
Very excited to see the series 1 dogs! bounce
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:00 pm

I think I have the standing black and white Cocker Spaniel.

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:45 am

Hello,
here the Dogs Serial no 1:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 10:06 am

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 4:16 pm

You found series 1! cheers cheers sunny
Ohh, wow, this has to be the best series, these dogs are so sweet! Looking at the scale they also seem quite small- which means that it is even more amazing, as they still have the detail despite being smaller models! cheers Scrolling through these dogs I just loved them all, that wonderful Beagle at the beginning and the beautiful Springer Spaniel with those lovely spaniel ears and flowing coat! Very Happy But I couldn't believe how fantastic the Schnauzer was!!! They have done this dog absolutely beautifully, for something that is mass produced it has been painted with the best colours, so recognisable, and every stroke of fur in the right direction! Sometimes I see a dog model, and when I look at it I just know that they have captured that particular dog/ breed perfectly- and this was one of those special ones! And so was the Golden Retriever after this, I love how they have varied the gold in the coat and have really captured that famous goldie fluff! And I also loved this figure, because they have based it on a broader retriever, just like Otter (Dog in avatar Very Happy), there is so much that says 'Otter' about this model!
Thank you so so much for sharing these dogs! Every time this happens I realise just how many lovely models there are to collect other than those by major brands!Laughing geek bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:14 am

The series 1 is perfectly wikifiable, let's hope someday we list them.
I see Susanne hasn't noticed that they call pony to the Icelandic in their horse series. Laughing A few years ago Susanne wouldn't accept it. tongue

PostSubject: Re: Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III   Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary 4 Fun Kidsworld Dogs I+II+III
Page 1 of 1