Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs Empty
PostSubject: SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs   SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:22 am

Hello,
I got a SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs, but the 6x Cats + 6x Dogs are not marked with "Simba". I think Simba only offers this animals in a "Simba-Tube". But I am not sure if this is correct because the Simba Tube was sold as used and was open. Does anybody know what the triangle near the words "Made in China" means? - The triangle means the material could be recycle.
Here are some pictures: (the white cat went to the dogs)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs   SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:16 am

More dogs!! cheers sunny bounce I love you
I had never heard of these Simba tube dogs before, and they look lovely! Very Happy Even if they are simplistic there is a wonderful variety of breeds, and the St Bernard has some nice details for a relatively small sculpt! cheers cheers And there is a Rough Collie!!! drunken sunny That lovely fluffy ruff that they have, I'm sure that repainted some of these models could have some very good transformations! Very Happy
Thank you so much for sharing these! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs   SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Never seen before that

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs   SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:45 pm

Completele new to me !!!
Very interesting, - thanks for sharing Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs   SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

SIMBA Tube Cats + Dogs
Page 1 of 1