Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+12
landrover
costicuba
SUSANNE
lucky luke
Farm collector
Advicot
Roger
Ana
bmathison1972
Bonnie
widukind
Kikimalou
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 7:58 am

Caracal wrote:
It surely worths spending money but ordering it to spielenkonsolen means paying its price twice, so I am going to wait its released in shops here (maybe a dream I'll see!) Thank you for sharing so beautiful pictures Christophe! cheers cheers

spielenkonsolen ? price twice ? scratch Could you explain Alain ? Very Happy

Roger wrote:
teardrop wrote:
I apologize if I have been somewhat critical here on this interesting and rarely produced model.
It is just that the Grey Heron is one of my favorite birds in real life and I felt like I needed to share my thoughts.

Maria, you don't need to apologize, this kind of boards are exactly places we use to discuss this subject and give our constructive criticism. By the way, I agree with what you nentioned and that was also my perception since the first time I saw the figure but I am also very used with the design of the major brand models where the delicate parts are not as delicate as in real animals. It also explains why they avoid this kind of animals, they are not easy to design realistically respecting children safety and the challenges of the production with these materials. However, the general approach is positive, I guess and we are so lucky of having a model like this one.

Rogério stole my words cheers I made those walkarounds to discuss about models and I agree with Rogério and you of course. the only way to make modern standard size models without thick legs is to use composition material like the old German brands or acecate like Starlux and Clairet.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Christophe, "Spielundkonsolen" is a german site which sells all is not yet available but their shipping coast for each piece is 9, 75 euros to France.. :/
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 8:09 pm

"Spielundkonsolen" ? Are you sure ? can you send a link ?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:39 pm

My heron arrived today and...WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Papo 50274 Gray Heron, a walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2