Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kindertoyz history and animals

Go down 
+2
Bonnie
Babdo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Kindertoyz history and animals Empty
PostSubject: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:49 am

Hello,
here you can find informations about the german toy company "kindertoyz".
Info about connection Kindertoyz and Bullyland
Here what I Thinking about Kindertoyz:
The german toy company „Kindertoyz“ was founded in 28.Oct.2009 in Schalksmühle and registered under the No. HRB 6913 at Amtsgericht Iserlohn. CEO was Heike Zimmermann, who was also manager of Bullyland. Kindertoyz changed to the town Spraitbach (home of Bullyland) in the year 2013. Bullyland was insolvent 2018 and Kindertoyz was closed 15.feb.2021.
I Think "Kindertoyz" was used to sell some products of Bullyland under the name of Kindertoyz (I think the same reason for the company/tradingname? ARBATON) on marketplaces where Bullyland should not/could not sell their products.
First I show you some Kindertoyz animals, later I hope I get more.
I also have/show you  some equal animals marked with Kindertoyz and Arbaton.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Babdo on Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am

Thank you so much for the really interesting information and photos of these wonderful models! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Bullyland for Aldi i believe :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:05 pm

Very interesting, again another horse of Susanne's likings. Fjords! Very Happy
I see as long as I get older I get more openinded with animal figures. Did I ever thought I would like a "Bullyland" lion? Not the best of the world but a very nice model. Reminds me the style of the black rhino. OK, I am surely the first comparing a lion with a rhino. Laughing

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 am

I'll have to check my leopard, as I think I remember it without a Bully label, and something else scratch study

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:44 am

Roger wrote:
Very interesting, again another horse of Susanne's likings. Fjords! Very Happy
I see as long as I get older I get more openinded with animal figures. Did I ever thought I would like a "Bullyland" lion? Not the best of the world but a very nice model. Reminds me the style of the black rhino. OK, I am surely the first comparing a lion with a rhino. Laughing

cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindertoyz history and animals   Kindertoyz history and animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindertoyz history and animals
Page 1 of 1