Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.

Go down 
+19
Birdsage
Joliezac
spacelab
RtasVadumee
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Megaptera
landrover
Taos
George
Kikimalou
Caracal
Jill
Bonnie
Roger
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. We are not alone   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 12:03

Καλημέρα! I love you
It's been some time, but unfortunately various personal reasons are keeping me away from been active to this beautiful forum. I still try to catch up though and read most of your posts.
I had this itching of not completing my collection topic for just a handful of models... Like they were staring at me every morning shouting "UNFAIR"! So, I tried to get over with it and present the rest. Not the way I wanted to and rather rashly, but better than never..
I might have forgotten some and I still can't find where my Collecta Giraffe is hiding, but anyway here we go:

Monkeys
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elephants

Giraffids

Birds (tropical, birds of prey, water birds, etc)

That's about it, I think I'm relieved now.  Thanks for participating to my collection topic and I need to say that I'm grateful to this forum for a couple of great friends I made and for all the interesting stuff I learned and shared with all of sts members. Cheers to the admins, it's such a hard and time consuming task to keep alive a forum like this.  
And since you bear up with my songs for so long, I have a last video that I think everyone should see and hear. It's soooo sweet! It's from a new French film called "La Panthère des Neiges", its soundtrack was written by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis. If only all people could remember every morning that in this planet WE ARE NOT ALONE!
I know you all do. So cheers to you! cheers

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 13:35

It is wonderful to see you back on forum!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Oh, I could write a dissertation about the song subject but I'll save you from it. affraid
Also thanks for your great words, it has been wonderful to know someone like you but strangely this post sounds like the last chapter of your collection and I hope my impression is wrong. We are never alone when collecting in a community. Wink

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 15:51

Hehe, but it is the last chapter of my current collection and I'm not able of predicting the future, though I intend to add some new models sporadically, whatever strikes me enough to spend money on it. sunny

The song is not about human loneliness, it's about mankind's arrogance of owing everything...cos "Nature loves to hide". La Panthère des Neiges is THE master of hiding as you can barely spot in the last video still. clown
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 17:45

Thank you for sharing the last selection from your collection, and it's nice to know nobody is feeling left-out now!
I think my favourites are the puffin, the blue-footed booby, and the entire 'tropical' group photo, but with such a wide range of species there's something for everyone Very Happy

Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 17:49

I'm glad to see the last part! Great choice of figures!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 19:46

spacelab wrote:
Hehe, but it is the last chapter of my current collection and I'm not able of predicting the future, though I intend to add some new models sporadically, whatever strikes me enough to spend money on it.  sunny

Great, this kind of collections is never complete and brands always surprise us. Safari is just revealing a salmon shark and they will release more figures sporadically during the year. Soon we will also see what Schleich is reserving to the 2nd half of the year.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 19:47

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 20:29

You have a gorgeous collection, a joy to see !

Wonderful to see you here again. I hope you will visit often, even if you are busy ;-)

Fun coincidence, I just got a parcel with a couple of models from Greece today cheers
The shipping was exceptionally fast, even faster than shometimes inside Denmark Laughing

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 21:54

Beautiful last chapter konstantin! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.   horses - Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spacelab's Collection FINAL PART.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16