Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chap Mei Dragons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptyFri May 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Hi
Yesterday, I saw that the Chap Mei dragons were missing on TAW. I took the liberty to photograph both my Chap Mei dragons and create a page in the Chap Mei area of the site. I also added them in the European dragon page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:16 am

Real, wonderful Chap Mei-style cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Nice Vallérie, you can give individual pages to each dragon as we do with animals if you wish, of course.
They even have names and you can use them.
There's a good website.

Bowhead Whale

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Nice Vallérie, you can give individual pages to each dragon as we do with animals if you wish, of course.
There's a good website.

Oh!
But I will keep it this way. It discourages me to think I have to start over to give each variation itsvown page. I just thought it was simpler this way. As the page you shown me, it is nice, but it does not show the dragons I posted yesterday. The ones I have home were bought back in 2002 in a dollar store. I discovered they were Chap Mei some time later.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:19 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
There's a good website.

Oh!
But I will keep it this way. It discourages me to think I have to start over to give each variation itsvown page. I just thought it was simpler this way.

Yes, it is simple and good enough for a Fantasy themed series. :)

Bowhead Whale

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:26 pm

If you wish, whenever I have congas of other animals, I will take a picture of each conga. I usually own only one color variation of each figure. These dragons are about the only case of different color variations I own of a model.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySun May 09, 2021 12:17 am

No, I thought you were opening a page for all European dragons, not only for variations around the same model.
Also, the link was to give you an overview of the Chap Mei lines. Maybe yours are even older. It is not easy to find sources about Chap Mei. The defunct Chap Mei Universe forum seems to be the best source.

Bowhead Whale

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Roger wrote:
No, I thought you were opening a page for all European dragons, not only for variations around the same model.
Also, the link was to give you an overview of the Chap Mei lines. Maybe yours are even older. It is not easy to find sources about Chap Mei. The defunct Chap Mei Universe forum seems to be the best source.

I bought them back in 2002.
Tell me: why did you delete the page I had done for them? Is it because they have no names?

Anyway, I recreated the page, because I just discovered my dragons were released in 1995. The dragons with the names were obviously released later, which means we can put them on TAW separately from the little ones in the site.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptyThu May 13, 2021 12:19 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Tell me: why did you delete the page I had done for them? Is it because they have no names?

Anyway, I recreated the page, because I just discovered my dragons were released in 1995. The dragons with the names were obviously released later, which means we can put them on TAW separately from the little ones in the site.

Isn't it the original page you created?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bowhead Whale

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, but I added the year 1995 to the picture in the Taxonomy area. This way, it will be easy to put more Chap Mei dragons in that area: we will just have to add the release year... or the name.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, but I added the year 1995 to the picture in the Taxonomy area. This way, it will be easy to put more Chap Mei dragons in that area: we will just have to add the release year... or the name.

I think I understand now. Anytime you try to create a page with a updated name, you're letting duplicates of that page behind and that's why I delete pages with similar content.
It is important to delete the useless pages. Anytime you need to rename a page, just pm me and I do it for you to avoid duplicated pages.

Bowhead Whale

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:58 am

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I think I understand now. Anytime you try to create a page with a updated name, you're letting duplicates of that page behind and that's why I delete pages with similar content.
It is important to delete the useless pages. Anytime you need to rename a page, just pm me and I do it for you to avoid duplicated pages.

That is what happened with the Funrise cat breeds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chap Mei Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Dragons   Chap Mei Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei Dragons
Page 1 of 1