Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unidentified items in a job lot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ros

Country/State : Bristol

Unidentified items in a job lot Empty
PostSubject: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Hello al, I bought an interesting job lot last week, and apart from Britains, Timpo and some other oddsies, I found some very large scale animals in there too. Some I have identified as ELC farm animals, but these 2 are not coming up on the wiki....the crocodile appears to be AAA and the elephant also, but they are not the same as the ones on your wiki. Can anyone provide any further details please? Look forward to hearing from you!! Cheers, Ros

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Very nice AAA animals. cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Your African elephant is this female sold by Bullyland when AAA figures were part of their offer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your crocodile is also AAA model, I am not sure this one was sold by Bullyland and I also am not sure it is the same you can see in this rare AAA catalogue page.

Not all AAA models are listed on TAW, we list them as long as editors or collectors provide pictures of the models.

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Wow thank you Roger, that's so helpful.I think it might be this crocodile actually. If you want to have pictures of thm for the TAW please fell free to use them, or I can send more of them. They are quite detailed and remarkable, just a lot bigger scale than I usually collect! Thanks Fernando- they are quite interesting! The ELC farm animals are nice items as well :)
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:10 pm

ros wrote:
Wow thank you Roger, that's so helpful.I think it might be this crocodile actually. If you want to have pictures of thm for the TAW please fell free to use them, or I can send more of them. They are quite detailed and remarkable, just a lot bigger scale than I usually collect! Thanks Fernando- they are quite interesting! The ELC farm animals are nice items as well :)
Cheers

You're welcome! I used these pictures. Could you only give me the length of this crocodile, please? There are so many that it turns to be an important information to sort them. Well, it is larger than your studio. Laughing You told you bought also some ELC models. Some ELC sets are composed of AAA figures and some mix AAA with ELC models. I am not sure but I think ELC also sold this large AAA crocodile. Are those ELC you got African animals?

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Hi Roger, the crocodile is 30 cms long. I have uploaded some more photos, including the ELC farm ones- they seem to match the TAW pictures apart from the calf, which seems a bit different. Hope they are useful, cheers
Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptySun May 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:27 am

Thanks for all these extra pictures and for measuring the crocodile. Much easier to identify it now, it is known as the 12 inches crocodile (30 cm).
Actually, it is big but if you use it as a Deinosuchus, it works with 1:32 scale for a 10 metters creature and Wikipedia tells that those prehistoric beasts could reach 12 metters. Shocked
When possible, I will give a good use to your ELC pictures. Very Happy

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptyMon May 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Very nice catches Ros, and I spy the lamb that is on my wishlist Very Happy cyclops

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
ros

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot EmptyMon May 17, 2021 11:32 pm

They are quite good models....not seen them before! Looks as though I have a few to catch up though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unidentified items in a job lot   Unidentified items in a job lot Empty

Back to top Go down

Unidentified items in a job lot
Page 1 of 1