Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals in a gardencenter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Animals in a gardencenter Empty
PostSubject: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter EmptyFri May 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Hello,
I am just coming from the gardencenter and show you some new animals you can buy there.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter EmptyFri May 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Ohh, wow! Those dogs!!! cheers cheers cheers
Those models are absolutely beautiful, I wish the garden centres in the UK were like this! So many dogs in one room, I could spend hours there! Very Happy
Those Great Danes are stunning- they look huge too, are they life-size? Those pugs are amazingly realistic too- so beautiful, they look alive! Are they resin? And there are even some Golden Retrievers, I love how they have captured the sunny nature of this breed, and sculpted the fluff so well! Such a lovely variety of breeds- and I love how there are puppies and adults of the Jack Russells- which again have been beautifully made, along with that Fox Terrier with that wiry coat- so true to life!
Thank you so much for sharing these photos- definitely the perfect models for any dog-lover's garden! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:25 pm

Bonnie's paradise! Very Happy I first tought seeing the first photo that they also sell handcraft made with guineafowl feathers, but in last photo is clear that these moulinettes are made from plastic Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:02 pm

But toooooooo huge

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:23 pm

Nice collection of dogs! I have seen some of these models in garden centres here in the UK but not the Great Danes!I have a shop near me that sells similar garden ornaments but lots of different animals-sheep,goats,highland cattle,llamas,guinea pigs,rabbits,pigs,doves,hens,roosters,kingfishers,to name a few.

PostSubject: Re: Animals in a gardencenter   Animals in a gardencenter Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals in a gardencenter
Page 1 of 1