Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)

Go down 
+4
widukind
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) Empty
PostSubject: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:43 pm

One of my favourite raptors, this little eagle have a striking coat in pure white and black. I've finished it today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course the obligated comparison figure is the best known species of South American eagle: the harpy eagle. From Colorata, Raptors of the World set.
Angry harpy: get out inmediately of my territory or I will kill and eat you!
Hawk eagle: Uh... sorry... Mom?
Surprised harpy: Uhm,... no... I'm not your mom, but you softened my heart with your innocence. It just jappened that a damn boa killed my only chick and I need to care for a young. You will be like my lost son from now. Come to my nest!

Comparison shot with random raptors: Science & Nature wedge-tailed eagle, Colorata bald eagle, Safari LTD California condor.

And all my South American team complete (well not complete, I forgot the blue morpho butterfly). Now my Amazonian family (plus few Andean/Patagonian water birds) grew a lot and it's already difficult to get all in a single shot!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:08 am

A beautiful new model! I love the contrasting colors and you did an excellent job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:51 am

Such a striking repaint, I love how you have painted the details on the back feathers, it now looks so recognisable as its species! cheers And a Amazonian family you have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 12:22 pm

Wow amazing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:00 pm

With all this around Amazonia, I wonder how does a giant anteater looks with a large pair of wings. Laughing For the first time I am glad I'm not talented as you or I'd try it. I already commented your beautiful new work in another topic but I enjoyed watching it again and with a different presentation.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:21 pm

I can do a custom winged anteater for you if you find worth the price Very Happy Very Happy for my own anteater I still wait the chance of get the retired Papo one at cheap price in some possible future offer/discount Very Happy

Thanks everybody for your kind words! :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
I can do a custom winged anteater for you if you find worth the price Very Happy Very Happy for my own anteater I still wait the chance of get the retired Papo one at cheap price in some possible future offer/discount Very Happy

Thanks everybody for your kind words! :)

Well, a winged anteater I'd probably make as a crazy experience and call it a silly anteater. However, for asking you, I'd prefer surely a silky anteater. I have so many anteaters in my collection but not yet a silky one.
I really hope you can find the Papo model. I have already the new Schleich but I clearly still favour the Papo version.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Great model!!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 8:03 pm

A very beautiful model to join your fantastic amazonian team! cheers cheers cheers drunken

.. and the harpy is not so terrific at least! : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 9:18 am

Good job, beautiful Applause cheers Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)   Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black-and-white hawk eagle (Spizaetus melanoleucus)
Page 1 of 1