Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino

Go down 
+6
Bonnie
widukind
landrover
Taos
Roger
Babdo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino Empty
PostSubject: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:38 am

Hello,
Yesterday, saturday, I was shopping at the low-price-shop "Tedi".
I found some animals as same as in other low-price-shops and only the packeding are different.
I buyed a dog made out of rubber for children to correct failures written with a graphity pen.
If anyone is interestet in this animals I will offer it as the original price + shipping cost.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:05 am

I enjoy the idea of erasers with realistic animal shapes. My niece has a tapir and she loves it.
The lioness is the exact mould of the Papo lioness. They can sell it so cheap with a decent quality. Is it rubber too or pvc?
Tiger and lion are the 2nd generation of CollectA, contrarily to the lioness, they're retired.
However, the baboon is the most surprising figure, it is the CollectA female without the baby. Shocked
About the protoceratops, I have no idea where it was based but if it is a protoceratops, it is an unusual choice.
By the way, the lioness box is very beautiful, I am not sure but I hope there is a crocodile shadow hidden on it. Wink

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 12:56 pm

The baboon is very interesting!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:16 pm

Taos wrote:
The baboon is very interesting!

I agree, very interesting. sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 4:51 pm

So I will look in our Tedi

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 5:22 pm

Those look wonderful, especially that dog! cheers I love the detail of his fur, the texture looks so silky and realistic- and he has a wonderful happy expression! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:50 pm

I really like the protoceratops lol.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:19 pm

The protoceratops is my favorite piece of the lot.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:41 am

widukind wrote:
So I will look in our Tedi
Hello Andreas,
In Dortmund we have some TEDI-Market more and I went to an other TEDI-Market and found these animals:
(more pictures will follow, when I have done my garden-working)
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 6:39 am

Some nice copies!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 8:33 am

Yes, at least they choose the best to copy.
I was not expecting to see that gnu among these because it has such a distinctive design that it is impossible to get unnoticed.

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 11:28 am

Hello,
when I show you pictures of underneath the animals body you will see that the copies of the bigger animals are hollow made. The hollow made bodies has often a hole in the body.
Benno.

Last edited by Babdo on Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Oh that is good to know, I am not above buying bootlegs when it comes to using them for customs so I might look out for them if I get to be at a Tedi again.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:13 pm

I would trade a couple of my Yowies for the protoceratops lol.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 2:39 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I would trade a couple of my Yowies for the protoceratops lol.
Hello pipsxich,
thank you for your offer!
Yes, I am interested in a trade with you.
I saw some Dinos more at Tedi.
Are you interested in that Dinos also?
Benno.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:35 pm

That's great!
I like the funny ceratopsian at the lower left also, even both on the right. I will go through and update my Yowies list in the next couple days, and we can work something to make you happy. It should be fairly accurate now.
I might take another protoceratops for Valerie also if she wants it.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:18 am

These molds are the same as or derived from ones used by Ausini, Soldier Bear, Boley, and several other fairly anonymous Chinese manufacturers. I have that theropod (in the set I bought it was labeled as Gasosaurus):

and I used to have that grumpy-turtle ceratopsian (since traded, the set I bought called it Monoclonius):

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino   Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino Empty

Back to top Go down

Tedi - Shopping Tour low price animals, rubber dog, dino
Page 1 of 1