Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... Empty
PostSubject: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:40 am

Any idea of the brand...???
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:36 am

They're beautiful, I love that Cheetah! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:13 am

I also can't help but they are surely very beautiful. Their delicate parts and the design of the male lion are very reminescent of some vintage brands. Poor gazelle, is having a hard life.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 11:28 am

The image belongs to a historical toy or auction catalog. It is clearly an old brand (I don't know if it is a composition or a metal one). The only thing I seem to remember is that its provenance is Latin American....
Unfortunately there are many followers of the rubber figures and contemporary brands but few of the old composition and metal figures...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:19 pm

No idea but very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
The image belongs to a historical toy or auction catalog. It is clearly an old brand (I don't know if it is a composition or a metal one). The only thing I seem to remember is that its provenance is Latin American....
Unfortunately there are many followers of the rubber figures and contemporary brands but few of the old composition and metal figures...

Yes, vintage toys are not as popular but those who collect them take their hobby in a very serious way.
Apparently South American vintage toys were inspired in British models, maybe Chris @Sweetman or any other expert in vintage stuff can identify them.

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...   Extraordinary figures of unknown brand... Empty

Back to top Go down

Extraordinary figures of unknown brand...
Page 1 of 1