Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!

Go down 
+59
costicuba
Shanti
SUSANNE
Ponyclubstore
Arctinus
Pardofelis
MansoBoricua
Loon
Farm collector
Barti
Saien
angtyson97
Gecko08
bun2013
endogenylove
joalgi
alber8776
Alvia
Sugarrosestudios
Angie59
Zwartvoet
NightLioness
Martin P.
Bloodrayne
thereptilequeen13
jtoddthree@gmail.com
pipsxlch
Neptune
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
lucky luke
George
Markus
Suspsy
Geospiza fortis
Takama
RtasVadumee
VASILIS
Ladytilly
Zoodirektor
Taos
spacelab
bmathison1972
Michelle
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Stripedhyena
cougar62
Burgerenby
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
SchleichGirl1997
Evira
Gwaine
aschuck
Tina84
Bonnie
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:27 pm

I don't need the descriptions, I've seen many pictures of the ToyFair London so I know very well what the packs look like x') thanks anyway
I'm just looking for the official photos to share with the French community, I have 3/4 of the official photos, but I'm missing a few, including these two.

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:35 pm

new Calendar information: specials:
98643 sheep baby black, goar baby white, tennessee Walker foal

98642 HC Hannah in other shirt, Andalusier stallon white, Andalusier foal- I think normaly
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 5:49 pm

All official photos are available on German Amazon. I made a video on my Youtube channel if you want (Loustic et Lucie)

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 9:37 pm

Loustic wrote:
All official photos are available on German Amazon. I made a video on my Youtube channel if you want (Loustic et Lucie)

I've seen it. Thank you. cheers

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 11:04 am

Thank you! cheers cheers
Wow, that sheltie really does look beautiful! Shocked sunny cheers If it looks as good as it does in the official photo it could easily be one of my favourite Schleich dogs ever made! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 11:55 am

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors,

I have access to the Schleich portal! I took a look around and found more novelties for the second half of 2022. This is what I found in the big list of everthing that will be released.

Special/limited --> sept 2022:
Lipizzaner Stute
Quarter Horse Hengst
Achal Tekkiner Hengst
Englisch Vollblut Hengst
Paint Horse Stute
Wasch area with horse stall
(The five horse will be special painted for what I think, but as for now I could not find any photos.)

Pictures will be accessible on 22.04.2022 in the Schleich Portal, so not for the public. But I can give a description when the photos are viewable if people what to know more.

I am very curious what the special horse will look like.
But that is it for now, have a nice day!

Hey fellow collectors,

So today it is 22th of April and I took a look in the Schleich portal again and I could see almost every picture of the novelties for the second half of 2022 except the new brusable mane and tail horses (aka Sofia's Beauties).

I also saw that they did a few changes.
They have different horse breeds voor de special/limited items for in September 2022:
72180 Tennessee Walker gelding (Dark brown and black mane and tail)
72181 Quarter horse stallion (totaly black)
72182 Bashkir curly mare (cream with white markings on the legs and face)
72183 Pura Raza Española Stallion (grey/brown with black legs, mane and tail)
72184 Paint horse mare (White with black pinto markings)

72177 Wasch area with horse stall with Hanoverian in a new color (orange/brown coat and mane/tail with a white star on the head and white sockmarkings)

And from July 2022 Schleich will have a different brandstyle (new logo's etc.) and new packaging to match it. Personally I think it is not a improvement ...

But I think that is the news for now.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Can I share the pictures here from the portal or is that not allowed, please let me know.
Because I'm dying to show it to everyone... I am not good a keeping secrets bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 12:31 pm

Evira wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Can I share the pictures here from the portal or is that not allowed, please let me know.
Because I'm dying to show it to everyone... I am not good a keeping secrets bounce

I would love to see the novelties too but my understanding of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is that we are not yet allowed to share these pictures on forum. To be fair, I am the member of the moderation team who was not yet able of understanding what Schleich means. I don't know if we are allowed to show 10 weeks before the launch or 3 months. If those are scheduled for September, I believe we are allowed to show the pictures in June.
In any case, I want to thank you for keeping us up to date regarding new Schleich releases. I think it is funny how much they love Tennessee Walkers these days and the exaustive use they're giving to that remarkable Hanoverian.

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 pm

If the new catalog with pictures of all the 2nd half items comes out July 1st, wouldn't that mean pictures can be posted May 1?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 3:50 pm

A new brand style, that's interesting! study I wonder what it will be, I will miss the old Schleich logo!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Thank you for all the information!

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 5:47 pm

Michelle wrote:
If the new catalog with pictures of all the 2nd half items comes out July 1st, wouldn't that mean pictures can be posted May 1?

That could be true, BUT the special/limited items are never shown in the new catalog... The pattern I see with the special/limited items is that they are revealed around June/July on the offical Schleich webiste for customers. So it is saver to say that I can share those pictures with you in June ( just like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said) without any issue hopefully.

So to be clear at this moment:
I received a few private messages from a couple of you who are very much excited about those pictures as I am BUT to give everybody a fair chance at seeing the pictures at the same time/place and I do not want to contribute to the distribution of strictly confidential material or be part of any leaks.
I decided that I will not share those pictures until June 2022, just to be save and because to risk is to big to get caught... I'm very very sorry for those who are really excited, but you have to wait.

If someone have a contact with a Schleich representative, maybe they can ask of the statment is still valid at this point because that statement was from 2017, maybe things have changed over time.
Because Amazon shared the Schleich offical pictures also way too early this year, if I'm not mistaken.
I would be happy to hear if the statement is still valid or not Laughing Because then we know for sure if we can share any pictures and on what conditions.
Back to top Go down
DavidCaballos

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hello! Is the exclusive Bashkir Curly horse 72182 the same figure as 13780 but in a different color or is it another mould?
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 5:23 pm

DavidCaballos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hello! Is the exclusive Bashkir Curly horse 72182 the same figure as 13780 but in a different color or is it another mould?

Hey!
Yes, the exclusive Bashkir Curly horse is the same model as 13780 from 2015 except with a different coat color.
So no new mold this time, but a re-use of one.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 3:53 am

Exclusive Curly horse? Where?

Here you can see some pictures from the second half news. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:08 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

The exclusive Curly horse will be released in September 2022 with the other exclusive stuff on the Schleich website.
No pictures yet except if you have access to the official Schleich Portal, then you can see them.

I have access to the Portal but like I said before I will share those images in June because of legal reasons from Schleich.

I hope this answered your question.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:41 pm

Evira wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

The exclusive Curly horse will be released in September 2022 with the other exclusive stuff on the Schleich website.
No pictures yet except if you have access to the official Schleich Portal, then you can see them.

I have access to the Portal but like I said before I will share those images in June because of legal reasons from Schleich.

I hope this answered your question.

Thank you.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptySat May 07, 2022 9:15 pm

Okay, as silly as they are I like the Silkie Chickens- I might pick those up if they come to the US. Curious to see this new logo though....

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:23 pm

Can't wait to see pictures of the exclusives! No pictures have been leaked yet

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Michelle wrote:

I received a few private messages from a couple of you who are very much excited about those pictures as I am BUT to give everybody a fair chance at seeing the pictures at the same time/place and I do not want to contribute to the distribution of strictly confidential material or be part of any leaks.
I decided that I will not share those pictures until June 2022, just to be save and because to risk is to big to get caught... I'm very very sorry for those who are really excited, but you have to wait.

I think we're all looking forward to seeing the photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Loustic wrote:
Michelle wrote:

Sorry, sorry and sorry. I made a promise and then my world went upside down. I will not share my drama here, but if you want to sympathize feel free to send my a message. So again sorry for the delay, but here are the photos*, enojy!:

*sidenote: I could not find the offical photos anymore on the Schleich Portal, so this are the pictures of my personal database which I copied from the Portal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 5:49 pm

Thank you so much for sharing pic's
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 6:01 pm

Thanks for the photos! Sorry to hear about the personal drama.... I hope it can be remedied quickly. 

Surprisingly I like the dark bay and paint best. The Curly horse would have been more interesting in a pinto patterning.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 6:33 pm

Evira wrote:
Loustic wrote:
Michelle wrote:

Sorry, sorry and sorry. I made a promise and then my world went upside down. I will not share my drama here, but if you want to sympathize feel free to send my a message. So again sorry for the delay, but here are the photos*, enojy!:

*sidenote: I could not find the offical photos anymore on the Schleich Portal, so this are the pictures of my personal database which I copied from the Portal.
Thank you !!!
No problem, setbacks happen to everyone :)
Can I share them on social networks? (Youtube, Instagram and Facebook)

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:06 pm

Loustic wrote:

Thank you !!!
No problem, setbacks happen to everyone :)
Can I share them on social networks? (Youtube, Instagram and Facebook)

Good question, I do not know what the rules say about this issue...
Can a  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of someone else clarify this? Because I don't want to cause any problems...

So for now it is a NO*, just to be safe.
*Unless stated elsewhere. Or one of the moderators gives permission.

I know this is not a answer I like to give, but just better safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:49 pm

Definitely better special horses than the last ones. I want all 5.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next