Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!

Go down 
+59
costicuba
Shanti
SUSANNE
Ponyclubstore
Arctinus
Pardofelis
MansoBoricua
Loon
Farm collector
Barti
Saien
angtyson97
Gecko08
bun2013
endogenylove
joalgi
alber8776
Alvia
Sugarrosestudios
Angie59
Zwartvoet
NightLioness
Martin P.
Bloodrayne
thereptilequeen13
jtoddthree@gmail.com
pipsxlch
Neptune
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
lucky luke
George
Markus
Suspsy
Geospiza fortis
Takama
RtasVadumee
VASILIS
Ladytilly
Zoodirektor
Taos
spacelab
bmathison1972
Michelle
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Stripedhyena
cougar62
Burgerenby
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
SchleichGirl1997
Evira
Gwaine
aschuck
Tina84
Bonnie
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 12:37 pm

10 years ago or more, I remember seeing Schleich horses on shelves and thinking about how important they were to give an impression of quality and a certain prestige to the company. In my opinion, they contributed decisively to get interest from older collectors.On the other hand, I think these hairy horses will contribute to give an even more toy oriented expression to the brand what doesn't mean they're wrong or that they won't continue being successful. Hairy horses were very successful in the USA in the past and actually it is nice to see them on Christmas time. santa

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 5:31 pm

Roger wrote:
10 years ago or more, I remember seeing Schleich horses on shelves and thinking about how important they were to give an impression of quality and a certain prestige to the company. In my opinion, they contributed decisively to get interest from older collectors.On the other hand, I think these hairy horses will contribute to give an even more toy oriented expression to the brand what doesn't mean they're wrong or that they won't continue being successful. Hairy horses were very successful in the USA in the past and actually it is nice to see them on Christmas time. santa

This is much my thoughts too on the hairy horses. If I lived near my nieces I'd for sure get these for them for Christmas. They're both very girly and like girly things.
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 9:03 pm

New Horse :) cheval d'argent
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   tiger - Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18