Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FERNANDO'S COLLECTION

Go down 
+22
Caracal
Jill
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
thebritfarmer
SUSANNE
Burgerenby
spacelab
Stripedhyena
pipsxlch
75senta75
lucky luke
NandO
sunny
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bonnie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 3:05 am

The mandrill is stealing the show.  Laughing Superb group!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 8:10 pm

This is a wonderful set! I absolutely love that standing armadillo.
landrover wrote:

ALPINA Yogo-Yogo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 5:26 pm

PHOTO-188

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:28 pm

Nice monkeys and sloth

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 8:45 pm

Lovely group!!

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Great group of primates, with sloths great and small. What are the monkeys on the bottom right?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Nice primates from different ages Fernando Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:10 pm

Many marvellous monkeys! cheers I love all their different poses, monkeys are certainly one of the best animals in that there is such a huge variety of positions they can be sculpted in! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:55 pm

Superb figures as always!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 9:50 pm

PHOTO-189

NAYAB ANTELOPES ITEM 126 COMPLETE

I tried to take a photo similar to the one on the poster

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:38 pm

That's so cool Fernando! You're copying Nayab. Laughing I am using your collective picture on TAW.
To be fair, it is a very nice set and the figures on background are particularly beautiful.
The real one doesn't look like an impala at all, maybe we need to redefine the identification. As soon as you provide individual pictures of the remaing ones, I will add them on TAW and try to give more accurate identifications if needed.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:15 pm

A very rare catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:17 pm

What a great catch, Fernando - Very nice ! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 4:49 pm

Oh! you have them all! cheers cheers and all the fantastic apes above! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 5:03 pm

How wonderful to have completed such a rare collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:21 am

Thanks For your words Roger, Andreas, Yvette, Caracal and Bonnie . sunny sunny

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 6:03 am

These are quite nice models. I hope to find some! Congrats my friend.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 am

Great series, Nayab is an endless surprising brand ! It's a shame they had to finish a large stock of gray paint, using more natural colors wouldn't have been more expensive. Maybe it's an idea from the marketing department, too many light brown animals in a polybag maybe isn't eye-catching enough scratch

Thank you for showing Fernando Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:07 pm

landrover wrote:
PHOTO-188

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great group of primates, with sloths great and small. What are the monkeys on the bottom right?

are they sifakas Roger ?

they are very striking figures! I really like them,

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:12 pm

landrover wrote:
PHOTO-189

NAYAB ANTELOPES ITEM 126 COMPLETE

I tried to take a photo similar to the one on the poster

Roger wrote:
That's so cool Fernando! You're copying Nayab. Laughing I am using your collective picture on TAW.
To be fair, it is a very nice set and the figures on background are particularly beautiful.
The real one doesn't look like an impala at all, maybe we need to redefine the identification. As soon as you provide individual pictures of the remaing ones, I will add them on TAW and try to give more accurate identifications if needed.

these are nice figures Fernando, well done!

- Roger, the horns on the impala are pretty close to the real style, only these are shorter and fatter which makes them appear strange.
Impalas are very elegant antelopes with beautiful shining faces and this figure doesn't do them justice.
It also lacks the sleek body and thin strong legs they have.
Nearly all brands except Jeol make a hash of impalas. Jeol is the only brand I've noticed that has been able to make their legs true to style and also sturdy at the same time, along with the (nealry) correct paint job.

It's hard for plastic toy makers to make thin, true to life supportive legs for their animals Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 1:15 am

sunny wrote:

- Roger, the horns on the impala are pretty close to the real style, only these are shorter and fatter which makes them appear strange.
Impalas are very elegant antelopes with beautiful shining faces and this figure doesn't do them justice.
Nearly all brands except Jeol make a hash of impalas. Jeol is the only brand I've noticed that has been able to make their legs true to style and also sturdy at the same time, along with the (nealry) correct paint job.

It's hard for plastic toy makers to make thin, true to life supportive legs for their animals Very Happy  Laughing

Yes, you are right, I will keep it identified as an impala. We all know those Nayab large figures are not the most scientifically accurate models but they're nice anyway.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 9:28 am

sunny wrote:
landrover wrote:
PHOTO-188

rogerpgvg wrote:

are they sifakas Roger ?

they are very striking figures! I really like them,

There is only one Sifaka, the others are a Proboscis monkey and Gibbons.

Roger wrote:
sunny wrote:

It's hard for plastic toy makers to make thin, true to life supportive legs for their animals Very Happy  Laughing

Yes, you are right, I will keep it identified as an impala. We all know those Nayab large figures are not the most scientifically accurate models but they're nice anyway.

Impala is probably a more "reasonable" choice and I agree, even if it looks more like a Southern puku ! Very Happy

Kitan Club made also an impressive Impala Annette and we missed alas the Jeol on TAW scratch

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 5:05 pm

PHOTO-190

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Nice again, i like especially figures like the red dog.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 8:13 pm

Aw some nice models there! Love the donkey, armadillo, and westie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FERNANDO'S COLLECTION    3 - FERNANDO'S COLLECTION  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

FERNANDO'S COLLECTION
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next