Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends

Go down 
+2
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends Empty
PostSubject: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:04 pm

This isn't a perfect example of one, but the only "standard" size model available thus far. I present the Big Country Toys mule deer!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An unfortunate print on his antlers...

Surrounded by whitetail deer friends

And various deer representatives.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:27 pm

This is a wonderful mule deer and I love this outdoor walkaround! cheers He looks very well made and I could easily mistake him for a deer by any of the major brands- I love his fur texture and face with the glossy eyes, these little touches of realism always bring a figure to life! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Very similar concept to the hunting sets of New-Ray. They have mule deer, white-tails, wild boar, ducks, basses, etc. I think it is very interesting that they make everything at a certain scale (1:20) what turns it also compatible with their farm range. Thanks for presenting your new mule deer to us.

Bonnie wrote:
This is a wonderful mule deer and I love this outdoor walkaround! cheers He looks very well made and I could easily mistake him for a deer by any of the major brands- I love his fur texture and face with the glossy eyes, these little touches of realism always bring a figure to life! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], have you seen the black labrador? Wink

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:01 pm

Such a lovely labrador, I've never seen him before!! I love you drunken Very Happy
He seems to have the same mould as the Schleich's recent female which is interesting study : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:41 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Such a lovely labrador, I've never seen him before!! I love you drunken Very Happy
He seems to have the same mould as the Schleich's recent female which is interesting study  : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, that's more than interesting once Schleich lab is also around 1/20 scale. It is actually quite surprising if it is confirmed they're the same.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 9:30 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:02 pm

What a beauty. I will hunt it :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 5:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
He seems to have the same mould as the Schleich's recent female which is interesting study  : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, that's more than interesting once Schleich lab is also around 1/20 scale. It is actually quite surprising if it is confirmed they're the same.
Yes, very interesting! Very Happy Especially as I'm almost 100% sure it has the same mould study
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 9:56 pm

I will have to keep an eye for that Mule deer-he's not the most accurate but none the less he is a Mule deer!

PostSubject: Re: Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends   Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Country Toys Mule Deer and friends
Page 1 of 1