Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decline in Schleich horses

Go down 
+9
George
Shanti
Tupolew Tu-154
Michelle
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
Roger
Loustic
Wallace98
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Decline in Schleich horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decline in Schleich horses   Decline in Schleich horses - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 5:39 pm

I can't wait to see them in person too! I am sure there may still be some issues with them but they ACTUALLY look like horses to me now; there is no trace of the stylized characterization that was saturating them before! My childhood horse enthusiast is waking up from slumber...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

Decline in Schleich horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decline in Schleich horses   Decline in Schleich horses - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 10:31 am

Absolutely. I find the difference between the male horses and the female horses really infuriating too. The stallions tend to look so powerful and full of movement. Then you get to the mares and most have standing, blank pose a bit too much like overgrown my little ponies. Definitely feels like they are trying to appeal to little girls when molding the mare figurines....
Back to top Go down

Decline in Schleich horses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2