Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for yowie penguin

Go down 
+3
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
Sheawyatt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheawyatt

Sheawyatt

Country/State : California, United States

Looking for yowie penguin Empty
PostSubject: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:53 am

Hi everyone! About a week ago I was taking pictures of my penguins on the beach and didn't realize my Yowies UK little penguin washed away! I'm hoping someone on here could help me find a replacement? I'm based in the US, and would like to buy from someone here too in order to cut down on shipping costs. Thanks for helping me find this little guy again, she meant a lot to me! :)
(Image credit: Toy Animal Wiki)
Looking for yowie penguin Yowieu10
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:56 am

She sadly washed away during a photo shoot Crying or Very sad My friend would really appreciate any help in finding another!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 am

Oh no! What a sad day! I don't have one to trade personallu but will for sure keep an eye out for one for you. Best of luck!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:21 am

Alas no chance to find one in France.

Nevertheless, this isn't a very very rare model so I have great hope for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:38 pm

That must have been awful, how frustrating! Crying or Very sad Good luck with finding another one, I'm sure someone here will be able to help you! And also, welcome to STS! flower
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Good luck

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sheawyatt

Sheawyatt

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Thank you all for your encouraging words Looking for yowie penguin 1f60a and I am glad to be a part of the sts forum now!
Back to top Go down
snailtime

snailtime

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 1:55 am

Sheawyatt wrote:
Thank you all for your encouraging words  Looking for yowie penguin 1f60a  and I am glad to be a part of the sts forum now!

Did you ever get another penguin? I have two of these figurines and I live in the US.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:21 am

snailtime wrote:
Sheawyatt wrote:
Thank you all for your encouraging words  Looking for yowie penguin 1f60a  and I am glad to be a part of the sts forum now!

Did you ever get another penguin? I have two of these figurines and I live in the US.

Yes she did! Thank you for the response though!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for yowie penguin   Looking for yowie penguin Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for yowie penguin
Page 1 of 1