Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Please Delete this Page

Last edited by Birdsage on Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 4:00 pm

PLEASE SUGGEST NAMES!!! I’m begging you! Even if it’s just one or two names at a time, PLEASE contribute any suggestions you can.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Bracken/ Fern? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 5:17 pm

For which one?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Maybe Fern for the Ringtail and Bracken for the cockatoo? Very Happy They were just suggestions if you liked them and you can pick which ones you use them for! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:30 pm

I wonder why no one is suggesting any names?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:55 pm

How about these? Take them or leave them as you will.

Snowy owl- Aragonite
cardinal- Rubus
grackle- Slate
ringtail- goggles
warbler-Nascar
towhee- Arthur
finch- Arris
sparrow- Warren

sparrow- Birch
waxwing- Beau
cockatoo- Aurora
macaw- Azureus
raven- Garnet
titmouse- Opal
wren- Gypsum

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:33 am

Apparently, even though people have clearly seen my messages, which are in my Sentbox, no one is actually suggesting names.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:45 am

Look at it from our point of yiew - you don't like the names we do suggest, adding/changing the restrictions on what you will and won't accept, then overuling it to put the names you want to suggest instead. The poll was a disaster for all concerned. You send forum members unsolicited direct messaging about voting and naming, which could easily be considered annoying or spamming or pressuring people. And then you rule out or are rude about people's ideas when they give in and suggest some to try to appease you or stop the messaging.
All together it's not surprising less and less people are willing to risk suggesting names and being told off about it Laughing

How about you name your plushes?

Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:18 pm

Anyway, I do like a most of the ideas suggested here.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Birdsage, George is right. I know your intentions are not bad but it is not correct that you send private messages to members asking for names for your plushes. Even on forum it is something out of the subject of this community, though, as long as you keep it confined to a single topic, it won't hurt.
Well, maybe you didn't know how things work but even in a friendly community some things should be avoided. Now that you're informed, I am sure you'll understand and you will stop sending this kind of messages to the members of this community.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names   PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE!!! Suggest Plush Animal Names
Page 1 of 1