Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My drawings of people and animals.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasan Abdurahman

Country/State : Россия

My drawings of people and animals. Empty
PostSubject: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:17 pm

"French cuirassiers of 1812".
Graphics. Materials: tinted, pastel paper, colored pencils, pastel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"French Mounted Grenadier of 1812".
Graphics. Materials: tinted pastel paper, colored pencils, pastel.

"French mounted Carabinieri and Russian cuirassier of 1812".
Graphics. Materials: tinted pastel paper, colored pencils, pastels.

"The Russian Hussar of 1812".

"The Russian Hussar and the French Grenadier of 1812".
Graphics. Materials: watercolor paper, watercolor, colored pencils.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 7:38 pm

These are gorgeous! Really amazing work.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 7:42 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
These are gorgeous! Really amazing work.
Thank you very much! cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Wow, impressive painting!

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 8:17 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:17 pm

These are amazing, such a detailed unique style, really professionally done! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 pm

Bonnie wrote:
These are amazing, such a detailed unique style, really professionally done! sunny
Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 10:26 pm

Hasan Abdurahman wrote:

"French mounted Carabinieri and Russian cuirassier of 1812".

wonderful paintings, very Russian in style with that particular attention to detail of the hooves, and slim muscular legs with long flowing straight manes and tails. I have a set of Russian postcards featuring mounted horsemen that I bought mainly because the horses were just stunning.
I love the horse on the right here lunging forward. You are very talented :)
Back to top Go down
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 10:47 pm

sunny wrote:
Hasan Abdurahman wrote:

...wonderful paintings, very Russian in style with that particular attention to detail of the hooves, and slim muscular legs with long flowing straight manes and tails. I have a set of Russian postcards featuring mounted horsemen that I bought mainly because the horses were just stunning.

Thanks a lot, friend!  I'm glad you like my work.  But, I am not Russian, although I am a Russian citizen. I'm from the Caucasus.  Republic of Dagestan. Dagestan is also part of the Russian Federation.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 pm

yes indeed it is.

I think that artists from particular areas may adopt the prevalent style of that area, so perhaps your talented horses arises from the 'Russian' style of horse.
I have also come across other Russian origin artists who paint horses in this finely detailed style with exacting attention given to the hooves and fetlocks. These horses have much energy and spirit in them. I admire it greatly:) It happens to be my favourite style of horse painting actually :)
Back to top Go down
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:45 pm

sunny wrote:
yes indeed it is.

I think that artists from particular areas may adopt the prevalent style of that area, so perhaps your talented horses arises from the 'Russian' style of horse.
I have also come across other Russian origin artists who paint horses in this finely detailed style with exacting attention given to the hooves and fetlocks. These horses have much energy and spirit in them. I admire it greatly:)  It happens to be my favourite style of horse painting actually :)

And who are these artists ? Are they modern or from past centuries? What are their names?
Back to top Go down
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 am

Equestrian gladiator.  
Materials: paper, Italian pencil.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 4:45 am

Hasan Abdurahman wrote:
sunny wrote:
yes indeed it is.

I have also come across other Russian origin artists who paint horses in this finely detailed style with exacting attention given to the hooves and fetlocks. These horses have much energy and spirit in them. I admire it greatly:)  It happens to be my favourite style of horse painting actually :)

And who are these artists ?  Are they modern or from past centuries?  What are their names?

I never saw this question. Yes one is modern. And I have a set of Russian horses done in this similar style too that I think is quite old.
Back to top Go down
Hasan Abdurahman

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 4:52 am

There's a broken website here. No pictures are visible. And related questions come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of people and animals.   My drawings of people and animals. Empty

Back to top Go down

My drawings of people and animals.
Page 1 of 1