Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27

Go down 
+8
Roger
George
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Joliezac
Ana
bmathison1972
Kikimalou
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 Empty
PostSubject: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:41 pm

No sunshine, night will come in afew hours now and cold rain again and again  Sad

Why not a last map for today ? cheers

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2022 European wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

Please note that every pics used on that topic are available elsewhere on the Web so if you don't agree with the way we are using them, stay calm and... try to stay quiet, thank you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mojo Fun Barn owl

Schleich Beaver

Papo Eurasian magpie

Papo Eurasian spoonbill

Schleich Flamingo

Mojo Fun Golden eagle

Papo Gray wolf

Papo Gray wolf pup

Papo Great tit

Papo Groove snail
Mojo Fun Peregrine falcon

Schleich Stork

Papo Yellow Clouded Butterfly

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:06 pm

The Papo stag beetle belongs here, too :). No rush of course, there probably be more to add :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Thank you, Christophe! We all love those maps Very Happy And it's so nice to see the new European birds from Papo Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Soooo stoked for the new Papo! Hopefully it won't take 9 months to release Rolling Eyes

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:54 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
The Papo stag beetle belongs here, too :). No rush of course, there probably be more to add :)

The Papo stag beetle isn't an European species, nowhere to be seen even near Tchenobyl Laughing
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

The Papo stag beetle isn't an European species, nowhere to be seen even near Tchenobyl Laughing

Ha!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Hurraaaaay for Papo's birdies bounce bounce Applause

Perhaps they can sing together with the anglerfish, and the beaver beats the rhythm ? Shocked cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hurraaaaay for Papo's birdies bounce bounce Applause

Perhaps they can sing together with the anglerfish, and the beaver beats the rhythm ? Shocked cheers

I think the snail is singing too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:12 pm

Really great selection here also. The birds are the show stopper!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:29 pm

The European fauna is often the poor relation but this year the tradition seems to be broken  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:00 pm

I can play the 'which have I seen in the wild' game with this map, as I'm from Europe and have never been outside it, so I don't stand a chance with any of the other maps Laughing

A score of four - the snail, great tit, magpie, and spoonbill.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The European fauna is often the poor relation but this year the tradition seems to be broken  Very Happy

After watching this useful topic, I was ready to write almost the same as in this post.
Actually, European fauna was for a very long time the main core of all Forest series from European brands. The diversity feverbrought a lot of species out of Europe but European fauna turned minimal. This year thanks to Papo we have both sides, more diversity and European fauna. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:24 pm

I agree with you Kiki and Roger, but I do think that certain ideals get European favoritism over North American species... rocky mountain elk vs. red deer for example. Wink I hope that both can flourish in the future.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:34 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
but I do think that certain ideals get European favoritism over North American species... rocky mountain elk vs. red deer for example.

You are partly right, because if we compare the more obvious Red Deer vs White-Tailed Deer it's the other way round. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:47 pm

spacelab wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
but I do think that certain ideals get European favoritism over North American species... rocky mountain elk vs. red deer for example.

You are partly right, because if we compare the more obvious Red Deer vs White-Tailed Deer it's the other way round. rendeer

And we even don't talk about bisons Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:48 pm

Very true! I would say white tailed deer and red deer dominate the market. My point is that I hope for more representation of species in the future, elk and mule deer, european wolves, roe deer, fallow deer, wisent, but even better would be small mammals... martens, different squirrels, etc.

I suppose we are all right in that both parties ate lacking...

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Wht I would love to see is more North-American birds like California quail, Greater prairie chicken, American avocet, Tufted puffin, Pacific loon…
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Birds are also lacking! Luckily with Replica Toy Fish/Toy Fish Factory those common fish species have been represented, but reptiles too are lacking in representation for N Am. and Europe too.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:46 pm

spacelab wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Exactly, toy industry does not care if elks are the corresponding to the red deer. They are all deer and they are all poor sellers.
Red deer is the most representative in Europe while white-tailed deer is the most representative in USA. It is not the red deer that occupies the market niche of the elk, it is the white-tailed deer.
The most interesting is that we rarely see a red deer released by an American brand, Safari did it and it was a huge surprise, on the other hand, white-tailed deer are more and more common among European companies. As the Disney white-tailed Bambi replaced the original roe deer Bambi, the latter ones are desapearing from toy industry. In this regard, clearly the poor parents are the Asiatic deer species. A good example for you could be the lynx, almost all figures represent the Eurasian species.
About bisons, it is also easy, American bisons are among the best known species of the world, it is maybe the most iconic animal of North America. If you talk about bisons to a standard European citizen, I am sure this person will not think about wisents.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:49 pm

Thank you, Christophe! We all love those maps Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:51 pm

George wrote:
I can play the 'which have I seen in the wild' game with this map, as I'm from Europe and have never been outside it, so I don't stand a chance with any of the other maps Laughing

A score of four - the snail, great tit, magpie, and spoonbill.

Five for me: Flamingo, snail, magpie, great tit and stork cheers

lucky luke wrote:
Thank you, Christophe! We all love those maps Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny bounce

monkey cheers I love you  Jean-Luc  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:48 pm

For me: greater flamingo, groove snail, white stork, common magpie, wild boar piglet, Eurasian spoonbill, great tit and clouded yellow butterfly :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:05 pm

I forget the butterfly cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
For me: greater flamingo, groove snail, white stork, common magpie, wild boar piglet, Eurasian spoonbill, great tit and clouded yellow butterfly :)

Almost the same for me except for the flamingo. 😀And I'm not sure about the butterfly 🤔
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:22 pm

The stag beetle is an european insect. tongue
Nice map.

Can you make a map also for the new dinosaurs/prehistoric, please? ^^

PostSubject: Re: 2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27   2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 European wildlife from all brands with map - updated December 27
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next