Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 06:25

Too early in the morning... can't sleep What a Face

It's time to make the last map cheers

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2022 Oceanian wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

Please note that every pics used on that topic are available elsewhere on the Web so if you don't agree with the way we are using them, stay calm and... try to stay quiet, thank you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mojo Fun Barn owl

Mojo Fun Peregrine falcon

Mojö Fun Perentie

Mojö Fun Tasmanian devil

Last edited by Kikimalou on December 26th 2021, 23:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 14:02

The Brumbies should go here too, since they are feral in Australia!
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 15:02

Blaine is right, but...

...I'm not sure about the procedure here, what are the rules, or what you have done in previous similar cases..
For me, all these are not new models, just re-issues. Does the fact that they are re-issued from a different brand make them valid for 2022?
I mean, maybe they are exactly the same, actually they are trying to be the same as the old products. Sure, they will vary, but the same goes for all these papo re-issues that are not included in the 2022 thematic.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 15:38

@Blaine, I can agree with you, I haen't put them there because in the past I wanted to put dromedaries on this map too and most of us told me NO, they are "only" feral Laughing

@Kostas, typically, I post animals when they have a new paint job or when they are sold under a different brand.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 16:03

Normally I wouldn't care about things like feral pigs and camels, but if I understand correctly, Brumbies have become genetically defined, at least some populations of them (?). Oh well, no biggie either way.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 16:11

My point was the only place were dromedaries aren't domestic animals is Australia Laughing

As far as I know Brumbies are Equus cabbalus cabbalus, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 23:20

Those are maps to help us to see which wildlife figures were released each year for each continent.
So, feral horses are not exactly to be used here, if it was like that, last year Sorraia should be in Europe as well as Mustangs in America. Let's keep it simple, it was afternoon in Australia when Kiki posted these but he is not living there. Laughing
Also, those reissued models are new releases for 2022, it looks poor, it is a fact but they stand among the new releases for this year/region even if they're not exactly new moulds.
It is perfect, showing how poor is 2022 for Oceania when previous years were quite generous.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 23:43

Roger wrote:
Those are maps to help us to see which wildlife figures were released each year for each continent.
So, feral horses are not exactly to be used here, if it was like that, last year Sorraia should be in Europe as well as Mustangs in America. Let's keep it simple, it was afternoon in Australia when Kiki posted these but he is not living there. Laughing
Also, those reissued models are new releases for 2022, it looks poor, it is a fact but they stand among the new releases for this year/region even if they're not exactly new moulds.
It is perfect, showing how poor is 2022 for Oceania when previous years were quite generous.

Indeed Wink

A few more Mojö added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 23:47

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Indeed Wink

A few more Mojö added Very Happy

Sorry, I just checked the Asian map and maybe the green tree python should be here. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 EmptyDecember 26th 2021, 23:54

I will tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27   2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Oceanian wildlife from all brands with map - Updated December 27
Page 1 of 1