Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich China Exclusive?

Go down 
+8
Burgerenby
Schleichfan
SUSANNE
Loustic
Roger
widukind
Zoodirektor
Evira
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

Schleich China Exclusive? Empty
PostSubject: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:35 am

Hey fellow collectors!

Today I received a package with a Schleich Tennessee Walker Mare. I bought this mare because I found her color very unusual. Before I made the purchase, I did some digging but I can't seem to found what her Schleich number is. So I did ask the seller: she told me that she got the horse from her uncle when he visited China. So I have unpacked the horse and indeed on her belly is the Schleich stamp with "made in China" so the horse is legit from Schleich and is no repaint because it feels like a normal Schleich figure.

My question is can some tell me if they know more about this horse? Because for my it is a mystery and I think it is a rare case.
Below I have some pictures to take a look at.
Thank you in advance!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 3:36 pm

interesting and mysteries
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 5:17 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 8:13 pm

Very intringuing, I know we have a few experts in this matter on forum. It is known a TWH stallion was released in 2014 for Chinese year of the horse but I can't find anything about a mare.

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:15 pm

Good evening,
This figurine is simply a fake. It is not official at all. Some fakes have kept the Schleich signs under their belly. You can find this figurine on websites like Wish or Ali Express. So it's normal that you can't find any information on it Wink
I have 3 fakes and they are really nice and high quality !

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 pm

I am almost sure it is not a fake , but a very rare Schleich model !

Some years ago there was launched a special horse series in China.
They wher sold in a red display-box like this one.

There was also a white horse , tomorrow I'll see if I can find pictures Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:21 pm

Loustic wrote:
Good evening,
This figurine is simply a fake. It is not official at all. Some fakes have kept the Schleich signs under their belly. You can find this figurine on websites like Wish or Ali Express. So it's normal that you can't find any information on it Wink

Could you make a little test? Do you have the regular version?
It is not a decisive factor but if you weigh the original and the fake in a kitchen scale, the chances that they have the same weight are minimal. On the other hand, legite figures only have different weight if they are from different factories or production runs but even in these cases, it is not common.

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I am almost sure it is not a fake , but a very rare Schleich model !

Some years ago there was launched a special horse series in China.
They wher sold in a red display-box like this one.

There was also a white horse , tomorrow I'll see if I can find pictures Very Happy
Concerning the figurines that have been sold in China, there are 6 packs in all and in them there is not this figurine because it was not released at the time of the Chinese packs Wink
vidéo China Schleich

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 10:34 am

Roger wrote:

It is not a decisive factor but if you weigh the original and the fake in a kitchen scale, the chances that they have the same weight are minimal. On the other hand, legite figures only have different weight if they are from different factories or production runs but even in these cases, it is not common.
My fakes are a few grams heavier than the official figures. They come from China via AliExpress.
The quality of the paint and plastic is really impressive for the counterpart, but they are not official figures.
I made a video a while ago with fake models from these sites: the video

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Loustic wrote:
Good evening,

Hey fellow collectors!
Thank you for the info and help so far.

I will do the weight test to see if there is difference between the two models. And yes, I have the regular version of the Tennessse Walker Mare and also other variants released by Schleich on the same mold. I took a quick look under de belly of the regual Tennessse Walker Mare and mine was also made in China, so... If there is a difference in weight between the two, than we know hopefully more.

I wil post my test results as soon as possible! But not today because I celebrate my birthday with my family.
Back to top Go down
Schleichfan

Schleichfan

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:34 pm

Happy Bithday  Smile

I've never seen this horse. It is not part of the six figures / sets /scenery packs from the Chinese Edition by Schleich.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your reply and video, I will watch it later, it seems quite interesting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no hurries, just enjoy your birthday and congratulations! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks also for confirming this model is a fake.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:21 pm

Amazing collection, you have, Torsten (Schleichfan) cheers
Thanks for sharing this picture Very Happy

Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:28 am

If it is a fake, it seems to copy the version from the 5 Horses Collectors Pack 72113, the paint job is very similar but quite off.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:01 pm

This is all very interesting! study I have had a similar problem with a husky, if anyone knows more I would be really interested to know! sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 7:39 pm

All Schleich Specials have their own number or are in an Exclusive Pack. Everything else is custs or paints
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:57 pm

Hey fellow collectors!
Thank you for the help and the birthday wishes.

Most of you think and say it is a fake. So should I still do the weight test? Or should we keep the conclusion at it is a fake?

Either way I think it is a pretty model even it is maybe a fake.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!......
Either way I think it is a pretty model even it is maybe a fake.

THAT is the spirit cheers Applause Applause

My old dog Siggi, was completely "fake" when I got him : No mom, no dad, no best friend human.
Even if he was 4 years old then, we had 14 wonderful years together Laughing

Simone

Country/State : Netherland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:40 am

Schleichfan wrote:
Happy Bithday  Smile

I've never seen this horse. It is not part of the six figures / sets /scenery packs from the Chinese Edition by Schleich.

May i ask what number is left below?
I've never seen these.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 9:22 am

Simone wrote:

I've never seen these.
Thanks

The 4 horse pack : 41373

I made a video about it if you are interested ^^

Back to top Go down
Simone

Country/State : Netherland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 10:44 am

Loustic wrote:
Simone wrote:

I've never seen these.
Thanks

The 4 horse pack : 41373

I made a video about it if you are interested ^^

Thank you👍
Back to top Go down
fdaley52

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 12:30 pm

Perhaps a white Shire mare With Braided Mane
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 7:23 pm

fdaley52 wrote:
Perhaps a white Shire mare With Braided Mane

What is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich China Exclusive?   Schleich China Exclusive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich China Exclusive?
Page 1 of 1