Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!

Go down 
+13
Kikimalou
Burgerenby
Chris Sweetman
Taos
George
Duck-Anch-Amun
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
Bonnie
Roger
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:08 am

Such a beautiful figure, I love the paint job but also the overall proportions of the Safari model.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:01 am

Very nice topic Rogerio, I'm not surprised by you. It's been your favorite sport since the beginning of your life as a collector. Wink

Well, impossible for a macaque to resist, so I'm going to add my two cents. Laughing

About Schleich and CollectA, I don't think their respective styles have anything to do with European standards.
I agree with George, Schleich has always produced rounded and cute animals since the 80s, it's his style, his philosophy, his trademark. As for CollectA, the brand took a "scientific" turn around 2013, its productions then became more realistic, whether for wild animals, horses, farms or prehistory. This was not true before, CollectA was looking for an identity.

Each of the brands that STS calls "majors" have developed their own style. I even think Mojo is finding his identity now.

Ok so let's start at the beginning, the Crocodiles! Crocodile

I have a very special link with Papo. I started collecting seriously in 2003, at the time I was interested in vintage brands from all countries and Japanese brands that I had discovered on the net. I did not collect the "Majors" then, ie Schleich and bullyland, no Safari Ltd in my area. The Schleich and bully style was too chubby for my tastes and I already had so much else to spend money for.

And then one day in 2007, I walked into a toy store and came face to face with the Papo Croc. Hell, it had nothing to do with the plump, green little things usually sold there ! I had just put my feet and the bank account in a dirty business from which I still haven't gotten out.

The latest from Mojo is also very successful and could join me if only I didn't spend my time buying something else and if I could find a "little" place for it on a shelf.

The white-tailed deer now, I too find that most deer are not great successes and I have very few of them in my collection. Among them are prominently the four CollectA mentioned. I hope the brand will produce other species because I find it even better with deer than with antelope.

As for the Jaguar, even if I really like the Schleich, one of their best figurines in my opinion, I admit I let it go when the Safari Ltd arrived, I'm still not a synoptic collector but one that's missing of place alas and the Safari Ltd filled me so much with joy.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 7:32 am

I really enjoy reading your comments and see your preferences. When I received the Safari jaguar, it caused a very good impression but I'm still too attached to the Schleich model. Curiously, while taking the comparison pictures and trying to write something on forum, I started noticing that almost everything I was comparing was superiorly executed on Safari's figure. I even deleted some lines, namely the ventral foulds Jolie mentioned but also how Safari's shoulders, spinal and costal areas are superbly defined. It is not easy to see, you have to feel it. Schleich figure has a simple round design, somewhat inflated, ventral area is just a continuation of the barrel body, back is also simple, no vestiges of the spinal cord and shoulders lack depth. I haven't noticed about the chin Jolie mentioned, it is again round on Schleich figure while on Safari's there's a defined chin. So, it is not just about a better texture as I briefly mentioned. For someone that gets first the Safari, it is probably easier to see that Schleich's model lacks in terms of detail. I still need some time to get used to the idea, Christophe was faster in this regard. Safari jaguar will grow on me.
You're all right also about the painting but I mentioned it, Safari put a huge effort on it trying to use different markings on different areas, but the base color and soft transitions on Schleich model are really beautiful.
Great overview Christophe, really crocodiles are good to judge the design orientation of a company. Those are creatures that get completely ruined when brands tive them a chubby and friendly look. I think Bullyland never released a decent crocodile but I think Schleich improved a lot, I still remember my silly jokes about Schleich crocs when I started on forum, older generations were really bad.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 am

Very nice pictures and interesting comments.

study study

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 11:39 am

Really nice photos and comments.My own favourites are the Safari and the Papo-both the normal and black morph.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Very nice choices! I also have the Safari jaguar and CollectA white-tailed deer, but I have the Schleich Nile croc (it's probably the best in terms of osmoderm arrangement)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Congratulations and this is anothee superb choice! I think the newest Safari and the older Schleich here are my favorite models of this species. Excellent analysis again Roger.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 9:21 am

Thanks everyone, it is also nice to see the Papo jaguar receiving some love because despite not being morphologically an accurate figure, it is very beautiful.

bmathison1972 wrote:
Very nice choices! I also have the Safari jaguar and CollectA white-tailed deer, but I have the Schleich Nile croc (it's probably the best in terms of osmoderm arrangement)

Actually that's an important factor to judge how good is a crocodile figure. I know you don't like the pose of the Mojö model, even if it is not as extreme as the CollectA figure but this croc is more detailed, better painted and it has even more teeth than Schleich's. Laughing I only think the jaw articulation is not as good as the German model.
By the way, have you noticed on ATB a Spanish collector suggesting saltwater crocodile as a better identification for the Schleich model? He mentions the eye ridrges, coloration and palmated feet as typical for the Australian species. scratch

Before I continue presenting my additions, here a weird comparison picture since those never meet in real. This generation of toys is really phenomenal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:59 pm

Just like deer, I never liked too much the elephants available on market.
The most paradigmatic example is the Schleich elephants, already famous on forum, very well finished but always with very weird proportions. From very thick and short legs, big heads, chubby, etc. The problem, it that most of the major brands follow a similar formula.
To the point that I used a Bullyland as my African elephant. It is larger, proportions are very good, legs are long but the finish quality is not the best what does not help to give a more realistic touch to this beautiful sculpt.
Last year, Mojö Fun surprised us with a completely different philosofy, an African elephant with a design completely different from their two previous generations.
Please don't judge the quality based on my pictures, you have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can see every detail.

Though, this is not yet the ultimate elephant in my opinion.
Most features are correct for this species, the trunk fingers, the head shape, number of toes, etc.
Texture is also more natural than the previous model that was excessively textured.
Figure is slightly glossy as you can see in my pictures but nothing unpleasant.
The first thing I want to point is the size. This model is not larger than the Schleich ones and since it is not as massive, it has less weight.
I just loved it was as large as the Bullyland model but size is just size, I believe for our British Roger, this size is more than good.

Detail and painting is clearly superior to the Bullyland figure.
Though, there's something wrong with the neck area and tusks are old school. I don't know if it is the neck or the way ears are positioned. Naturally, the position of the ears can't be considered a mistake but I think an African elephant, with its huge ears, is much more spectacular if they are wide open as in the Bullyland model.
Also, I like the narrow body and tall elephants are really relatively narrow bodied but isn't it too extreme?

I am very happy with the figure and it is clearly a next level model. There's still some place for improvement, let's see what is CollectA bringing this year.
My Bullyland won't be replaced, I still love this figure and its size displays much better with other African species.

I wanted to show a comparison picture with a Schleich model, I know I have it somewhere but I suspect Susanne is sending me those Scandinavian Trolls and I have no idea where it is. elephant scratch

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:00 am

A gorgeous elephant, congrats again. I am happy with my elephant selection for now since the species has so few truly spectacular models of. My brood is nearly all Schleich with some AAA and Safari and odd models mixed in. But this Mojo is a must have in my opinion!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 7:16 am

If I was starting the synoptic non-arthropod part of my collection today, I'd probably get this Mojo elephant or the upcoming CollectA one. However, I am more than content with my 1997 Safari sculpt (but a 2014 repaint). It's nice when such an old sculpt holds up well over time. Elephants are so common and familiar, I don't worry about hunting down 'the best' every time a new one is released.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Very useful post for me, not so much for the Mojo (I already have it), but for the Bullyland. I was considering to buy it, but your photos make clear that it is too large. Not so much in terms of bulk, but the shoulder height looks quite a bit higher than that of the Mojo.

I am very happy with the Mojo, although as you say, it isn't perfect. As you allude to, the shoulders are quite a bit higher than the rest of the body and this makes the shoulder-neck connection look slightly strange. Perhaps not completely impossible, because when I checked photos of African elephants, it looks as if their shoulder is sometimes relatively high. For me, the biggest imperfection is the size of the trunk. It looks too short, which is especially apparent in comparison with the Bullyland. But apart from that, I like it: not too bulky and an interesting pose.

When you say the Mojo isn't larger than the Schleichs, do you mean in terms of bulk or in terms of height? I thought the Mojo was higher (at the shoulder), but I only have a knock-off of an earlier version Schleich to compare it with.

As a female, the Britains African elephant goes well with either the Mojo or Bullyland. Despite its age, the Britains still looks very good compared to the elephants by modern brands.

Overall, do you prefer the Mojo or the Bullyland?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 2:58 pm

Continuing with figures from Susanne, here is an exciting news without predecessor in my collection.
The infantilization of the Schleich range brings some wonderful things too. They were clever enough to understand that this illusive and extremly cute animal could get some commercial interest.
I suspect the fact that lorises are pet stars on TIKTok promoted the interest in this creature. though, it is not a good pet and all the species are endangered.
The pose is nice, I love the way those limbs are positioned and the face is also good even it reminds me a lot Furby. Laughing

I honestly can't determine the species, they are identified after their head markings but this model is not very rich in terms of painting details.
That's the first figure of the entire family Lorisidae in my collection since I don't have any other lorises or pottos.
The closest are those lemurs on picture below.
Schleich is almost always good with sizes. It is a 16g model. I know this is a very small animal like their squirrel monkey but fortunately this figure is twice the size. Considering scales do not work, it is not good to pay the price of a Schleich figure to get a ultra tiny model.
It is small enough as you can see on picture below with the Papo Black-and-white ruffed lemur  (4 kg animal), the Mojö Fun ring-tailed lemur (2,2 kg), the non related AAA giant red flying squirrel (3 kg) . A Bengal slow loris can reach 2kg but all other species are smaller.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Congrats on the Mojo elephant! I really like that model but I don't think its as perfect as it could be. I have high hopes for CollectA's new elephant.

The loris looks better than the stock images in my opinion, and it looks to be a great size. I can't wait to get one. cheers

Congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 5:36 pm

I need this loris in my collection.

sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 7:38 pm

Thanks everyone, this slow loris is one of the stars of the year. Very Happy

rogerpgvg wrote:
Very useful post for me, not so much for the Mojo (I already have it), but for the Bullyland. I was considering to buy it, but your photos make clear that it is too large. Not so much in terms of bulk, but the shoulder height looks quite a bit higher than that of the Mojo.

I am very happy with the Mojo, although as you say, it isn't perfect. As you allude to, the shoulders are quite a bit higher than the rest of the body and this makes the shoulder-neck connection look slightly strange. Perhaps not completely impossible, because when I checked photos of African elephants, it looks as if their shoulder is sometimes relatively high. For me, the biggest imperfection is the size of the trunk. It looks too short, which is especially apparent in comparison with the Bullyland. But apart from that, I like it: not too bulky and an interesting pose.

When you say the Mojo isn't larger than the Schleichs, do you mean in terms of bulk or in terms of height? I thought the Mojo was higher (at the shoulder), but I only have a knock-off of an earlier version Schleich to compare it with.

As a female, the Britains African elephant goes well with either the Mojo or Bullyland. Despite its age, the Britains still looks very good compared to the elephants by modern brands.

Overall, do you prefer the Mojo or the Bullyland?

When I mentioned the size I was talking about volume, I haven't found the Schleich yet but I am convinced the Mojö model is slightly taller. The bulk of the Schleich figure is what makes the difference.
Britains are still wonderful models, I have one with fake tusks. Laughing
I think the Mojo Fun model is better, more realistic, nicer texture, you have to check Kiki's walk around to see the fine texture. Bullyland I prefer the size and the pose with the ears open. Though, if the quality finish of the Bullyland was the same, I am not sure about my verdicte, it is a great model.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 5:24 am

Just my 2 cents after the newest comparisons.

The White-tailed Deer from CollectA is very nice and beautiful and on my list, too. However, I would prefer a figure that shows its white tail. But the Schleich and Safari figures never convinced me. And Papo? I don´t know, what do you think about it Roger? You didn´t say much about this figure :)

With the Jaguar, I have the newest Schleich model, which is good enough for me (at the moment). However I would agree and say that the Jaguar model is far superior and beautiful, but I always thought it would be much bigger :O
For the moment, no need to replace my Jaguar, but if I would do it, it would be the Safari Jaguar.

The Mojo African Elephant is beautiful, but he seems to be to big in comparison with my Mojo Asian Elephant. As I said in another thread, I will wait for some comparison photos if they fit together.

And the next user convinced me to buy the new Slow loris ^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 9:54 am

I am sure the Mojö Fun African elephant is not large when compared with the Asian elephant. I may get the Asian elephant once it is in my conjectures but I am sure it will take a long time.
There's a huge variation among white-tailed deer subspecies. From the massive Dacota subspecies that has a kind of cattle appearance to the tiny Keys deer.
Bulkiness, color, size of ears and tail, shape of antlers is quite variable. So, when you choose a figure, I think you should consider what's your standard perception of the species.
I give a lot of importance to the antlers even if this is the most variable of the features.
On typical white-tail antlers, points grow straight up off the main beam, this beam uses to be projected sidewards, though, it is quite common to see atypical arrangements
Papo's model has thick main beams, projecting forward and almost touching at their extremities, clearly intending to represent an older individual because this strong curvature forwards only happens with super bucks, those hunters love. Though, they're excessively curved inwards and those tines should be more vertican, thin and much taller, something Papo couldn't do for safety.
ColectA's antlers are 100% typical, the most common layout in an average buck.
The pose of the Papo model is a bonus, whitetails use this kind of gait, contrarily to mule deer that have stiff legs, similar to gazelles.
White markings are relatively correct, maybe the white rings are too thick but it also happens with other models. It is not easy to get these rings thin, I also don't know what gives a slightly Disney touch to this figure, maybe the nose?
Sculpt is baroque as usual with Papo, a lot of muscular expression on legs, especially the front legs up to the shoulder area.
Notice the long and muscular neck giving a proud stance. Even the tail shows tension.
I don't have the model, I don't know its size but I find it very decent.

Here a Virginia deer that looks somewhat like Papo.

Now check this picture of a Dacota white-tailed deer, it has short neck, completely different antlers and body is almost as massive as cattle.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:30 pm

The loris looks so much nicer in 'real' photos by collectors, I thought that in Suzanne's topic and these shots agree - in the catalogue photo it looks kind of blobby but there's more definition and shape to it than I thought. And very good that a mainstream brand has created a loris at last (even if the reason they're suddenly popular is a sad one, bad for the real animals)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Interesting that whitetailed deer can be so different affraid

Thans for all you teah us, dear Roger Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 6:21 pm

Thanks George and Susanne. Before I present the next addition and considering I can't find the Schleich elephant, I want to show a comparison picture to illustrate what I mean with a next level elephant in terms of design. I know Asian elephants are smaller but check how ridiculously short the legs of the CollectA asian elephant look when compared with the Mojö African elephant.
Maybe it explains why this CollectA model, the most detailed elephant of the major brands, is almost anonymous in our community. Laughing

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 3:56 am

Very striking contrast! It's like CollectA has taken the Schleich elephant features to the extreme.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:26 am

Today's presentation is the Schleich European mouflon from the Mountain Animals Set.
I wanted so badly this mouflon, first time of ever Schleich released one. Though, I didn't want to buy the whole set and I was really convinced these figures would be introduced in Schleich's standard range.
I was wrong and the set was only available for a short time and the few available on Ebay were clearly overpriced.
I don't understand why I hesitated so much, afterall, all 3 models in this set are beautiful and represent interesting species.
It was Yvette, with her magic wand, who found one for me for a normal price.
But, did I need a new European mouflon?

I already owned the CollectA European mouflon when I acquired the Schleich model.
The size is exactly the same, the first difference we notice is the pose. While the CollectA is charging, Schleich's is in a simple standing pose.
Strange, CollectA's pose is less trivial and very nice considering the species portraied but it hides the most striking part of this creature...horns!

Their sculpt quality and proportions are similar and both excellent. I think legs are as good as possible, very good texture and body volumes correctly represented.
Vertebral area quite conspicuous in both models, CollectA's even has the raised fur on nape area due to its pose but Schleich also sculpted the longer fur on neck in a brilliant way.
Their backs show some differences, genitals are much more evident on CollectA's model while Schleich's has a slightly raised tail that looks great.

Both have a detailed set of horns. CollectA's complete the helix shape, a dominant ram, they're also more pointy.
Their faces are radically different.
CollectA's model has the white eyerings painted while Schleich's has a white muzzle extending far back.
There's a nose painted on CollectA's model while Schleich's just show large raw nostrils.
The rest of the body is very well painted on both models, they even represent the whitish saddle patch typical of rams of this species but that is often neglected. CollectA's has a more sophisticated painting.

Schleich's really is very good but it does not represent a next level. To be fair, CollectA's is slightly superior.
I don't think the larger Papo model, that I don't have, is a competitor at the same level.

To finish my long dissertation, here is a comparison picture with the much older Safari bighorn, a closely related   North American animal.
Safari's figure is 50% heavier but it is because it is bulkier, size is not very different. It is good because bighorns are defintely more massive animals.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:29 am

I have the CollectA mouflon (the Schleich one seemed too hard to get at the time), but honestly either is a good choice. Some might prefer the Schleich figure if they don't like their animals in a 'grazing' posture.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:04 am

Sets containing animals you'd like to have but stuff you don't want are always frustrating - and the choice between spending more than you'd like for things you don't need, or risking waiting for single sales later and never getting the figure after all, that never gets easier!

Both are nice models, but I think I prefer the CollectA slighty, because of the fuller-spiral horns - they just look impressive and more interesting. Are they moulded separately then attached later on him, but not his Schleich brother? It's hard to tell what's actual seams and what's just grooves in the sculpting when the models aren't in hand.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!   Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next level in Roger's Collection... a new Mountain Goat!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next