Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug

Go down 
3 posters

Choose your favorite:
Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap25%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 25% [ 15 ]
Bandai Flying Peacock Spider, male
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap8%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Papo Old World Swallowtail, adult
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap21%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Kaiyodo Wondercomer Cockroach, blue
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap0%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bandai Spirits Giant Devil's Flower Mantis
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap21%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Bandai Diversity of Life on Earth Rhaetulus didieri
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap5%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Mimetic Insects Orchid Mantis
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap8%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Mimetic Insects Giant Leaf Insect
2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_lcap11%2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 61

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Empty
PostSubject: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 12:15 am

Dear STS friends; time to choose your favorite creepy crawly of 2021!

Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug 20210508-160656

Bandai Flying Peacock Spider, male:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug 20211118-181911

Papo Old World Swallowtail Butterfly, adult:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug 20220111

Kaiyodo Wondercomer Smoky Brown Cockroach, blue:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug 210210-050

Bandai Spirits Insects in the World Giant Devil's Flower Mantis:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Idolomantis-diabolica-Bandai-Spirits

Bandai Diversity of Life on Earth Rhaetulus didieri:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Rhaetulus-didieri-Bandai

Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Mimetic Insects Orchid Mantis:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Takara-Hymenopus-coronatus-1

Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Mimetic Insects Giant Leaf Insect:

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Takara-Phillium-giganteum-1

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Last Hours to vote and still not decided. Nice fight between a Kaiyodo, a Papo and a Bandaï.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:29 pm

I love the orchid mantis I love you But the giant leaf insect and the flower mantis look incredible too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 11:35 pm

The winner is in, Kaiyodo's giant water bug from the Revogeo line with 15 votes. Tied in second and third place with 13 votes are the Papo Old World swallowtail and the Bandai Spirits giant Devil's flower mantis!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 11:52 pm

Thanks Blaine! That was surely a very interesting result and a decent winner.
Papo butterfly performed much better than I was expecting.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 12:27 am

Roger wrote:

I think the Papo butterfly did well because it's a familiar company, and possibly species, with much of the forum audience.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 11:40 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Roger wrote:

I think the Papo butterfly did well because it's a familiar company, and possibly species, with much of the forum audience.

Sure, there are many different factors contributing to each personal choice. That's what turns these polls interesting and sometimes unpredictable. Butterflies are attractive animals regardless of the species and surely Papo is a popular brand.
Though, it was a Japanese figure, unreachable to most of us who took the cake and it is not the first time a Japanese figure wins one of the categories.

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug   2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 Terrestrial Invertebrate of the Year, the Kaiyodo Revogeo Giant Water Bug
Page 1 of 1