Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals

Go down 
+2
Kikimalou
junglejim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
junglejim

Country/State : USA/Illinois

DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals Empty
PostSubject: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 10:51 pm

I am sure most of you are familiar with Dulcop animals but I wanted to share these because I have found so many different and unusual ones that viewers may not have seen before. Some were included in Tarzan play sets. Some were monochrome in bagged zoo sets. In the photograph included of 10 different animals these were included as part of the Children's Zoo playset article # 762 and I believe the painted giraffe and rhinoceros were exclusive to these sets. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 11:36 pm

It'sthe first time I watch the yellow unpainted giraffe ad the two elephants, I thought I knew all the models but it's not the case. Thank you very much for showing cheers
Back to top Go down
junglejim

Country/State : USA/Illinois

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:13 am

My friend Kikimalou having the privilege to share with other collectors is the greatest of pleasure. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 5:50 pm

Nice vintage models!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:19 pm

It is wonderful to see Italian figures getting some protagonism on forum. I love the zebra and thanks for opening this topic.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm

Decidedly these elephants and this giraffe make me itch. drunken

I have the rhinoceros in an unpainted version.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dulcop also produced some other critters: The Ostrich, the Pelican, the Red deer, the Wild boar and the Sea lion.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 9:52 am

Lovely figures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptyTue May 17, 2022 2:09 pm

I love Italian vintage brands... And thanks to this topic, opened by Jim, I have been able to identify and discover a Dulcop unknown model for me, a giraffe drinking. And two more giraffes in a different version of painting too...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals   DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals Empty

Back to top Go down

DULCOP Zoo / Jungle Animals
Page 1 of 1