Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke

Go down 
+9
widukind
Kikimalou
George
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Joliezac
lucky luke
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 9:40 pm

Really nice, I'm so happy about the gazelle, it is so delicate that it does not look like a traditional Schleich. Markings also look correct. Could you show how the rump patch (bac) is painted, please?
Caracal and aardvark are in my wish list for sure. About the harpy I'm not that excited about it but it is probably I know there's a nicer Safari and the beautiful Naturalism too, otherwise, Id be much more excited about it since it is an unusual species.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 5:25 am

Wonderful all around! The cheetah cub looks just like a real one toddling around on new legs. All are lovely, congratulations!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 6:50 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:48 pm

Nice additions Jean-Luc Very Happy , the ardvaark is much smaller than I expected Suspect
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 9:20 pm

Thanks very much Very Happy cheers
Rogerio I will make you a picture of the back of the gazelle tomorrow afternoon! study
As for the cheetah cub, I find it poorly painted, the mane should be painted differently. scratch
Christophe, the ardvaark is really small, I also saw it bigger! affraid Laughing
he will still be fine with his fellow Safari Ltd. and Nayab Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 11:24 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Thanks very much  Very Happy  cheers
Rogerio I will make you a picture of the back of the gazelle tomorrow afternoon!  study
As for the cheetah cub, I find it poorly painted, the mane should be painted differently. scratch
Christophe, the ardvaark is really small, I also saw it bigger!  affraid  Laughing

No hurries, just take your time. From those angles it looks they got it right but I'm curious to check.
Cheetah cub manes are not easy to paint and they result unappealing to kids, though, they should do it right.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:57 pm

Wonderful additions, I love the Cheetah cub's pose! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 9:32 am

Roger wrote:
lucky luke wrote:
Thanks very much  Very Happy  cheers
Rogerio I will make you a picture of the back of the gazelle tomorrow afternoon!  study
Christophe, the ardvaark is really small, I also saw it bigger!  affraid  Laughing

No hurries, just take your time. From those angles it looks they got it right but I'm curious to check.
Cheetah cub manes are not easy to paint and they result unappealing to kids, though, they should do it right.

Here is Rogerio an image of the gazelle's butt painting cheers study

New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 Img_2119
New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 Img_2118
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 9:56 am

lucky luke wrote:

Here is Rogerio an image of the gazelle's butt painting cheers study

Please gentlemen, share this kind of stuff privately affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 4:03 pm

Nice gazelle model, can't wait to get it but it does, to me, look sort of 'inspired' from the CollectA Springbok...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 10:41 pm

Thanks a lot Jean-Luc, very useful! Very Happy
It is not as delicately painted as the CollectA springbok but it is fine anyway. I hope to get a sample with narrower stripes.
I'll keep it privately. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke   New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Schleich addition at Lucky-Luke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2