Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely giraffe with blue face

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Lovely giraffe with blue face Empty
PostSubject: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:09 am

Do anybody know the brand of this lovely composition model :'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought it is Elastolin, but in my book about that brand, none have blue face scratch

This one is more like the ones in the book, but what do yo think ?

I put TAW-logo in the pictures, but now I hesitate.
We can't t enter them there if in doubt Shocked

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:04 am

I wish I knew more about vintage figures to help! study What a fun and interesting model with the blue face though! Hopefully someone will know more! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:28 am

Both look good, but I don't know. Giraffes have a blue tongue, but a blue nose? Are the sculpts completely identical or are there very subtle differences?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Both look good, but I don't know. Giraffes have a blue tongue, but a blue nose? Are the sculpts completely identical or are there very subtle differences?

The one with normal colour face is a little smaller, and also looks thinner :

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 7:13 pm

Well, for me the Hausser is the blue face one, it's not the first time I see one, just my two cents of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:06 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Well, for me the Hausser is the blue face one, it's not the first time I see one, just my two cents of course Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Sometimes I wished I had not got that book !
Ulrich Raue show 5 variations in his book, but none of them look like any of these.

I will send you a PM tonight, to see if I can get help from your long dedication to vintage model Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely giraffe with blue face   Lovely giraffe with blue face Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely giraffe with blue face
Page 1 of 1