Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What brand is this frog?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

What brand is this frog? Empty
PostSubject: What brand is this frog?   What brand is this frog? EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:45 am

Hello, this time it is me asking for your help to identify the brand of a figure. Wink
I want to add a few frogs to my collection. Mostly lifesized ones and I am checking what I have to know what to do with them.
I like this figure, it is more detailed than the usual tube sized frog, though, the ventral part gives the impression it was attached to a base or glued somewhere what gives this weird look to the bottom part of the frog. I can see part of the word China marked on it but I have no idea to which brand this frog belongs. It also has dark paint applied on nose and right hand. scratch
At a first glance it looks an American green frog (L. clamitans) but it is only acceptable for a female. Maybe it is another species, genus Ranoidea or so. If you know please share it with me.
Below a comparison with the Schleich frog from the pet series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What brand is this frog?   What brand is this frog? EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:49 am

Lovely little froggie Very Happy
Unfortunately I have no idea neither of species nor brand scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What brand is this frog?   What brand is this frog? EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lovely little froggie Very Happy
Unfortunately I have no idea neither of species nor brand scratch

Thanks Susanne, there are loads of toys and this is a fun part of this hobby. Though, our community usually solves the majority of the misteries, let's hope someone identify this frog.

PostSubject: Re: What brand is this frog?   What brand is this frog? Empty

Back to top Go down

What brand is this frog?
Page 1 of 1