Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland Empty
PostSubject: Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland   bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland EmptyTue May 17, 2022 4:47 pm

About three weeks ago, I visited the first big flea market here in Munich again.

A very interesting find was a Notched turtle by AAA. I don't collect this brand. But under the turtle shell was a small sticker with the imprint:

"Bully 73564 Spraitbach Germany". So I bought the turtle for my Bullyland collection.

Perhaps the AAA model was made before 1998, because the company name of Bully was changed to Bullyland in 1998.

The number 73564 could be the article number. The company is based in Spraitbach and has the postcode 73565. Similarity to 73564 or just by chance ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by 75senta75 on Sun May 22, 2022 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland   bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland EmptyTue May 17, 2022 4:59 pm

I remember me. Karstadt sold AAA as Fremdserie by Bullyland

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland   bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:35 pm

This turtle is just phenomenal. That first picture is incredibly realistic. Shocked I think AAA made my favorite turtle figures. cheers
About the number: Briefpost is 73565 while Postfach is 73564. I have no idea what it means but apparently there are two different sorts of postcodes in Germany.
It is well observed about AAA, most of their figures are from 1990's or earlier.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland   bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland EmptyTue May 17, 2022 10:06 pm

It is very rare.......AAA + Bully...... arrow Beautiful figure Applause Applause Applause

Congratulations.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland   bullyland - Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland Empty

Back to top Go down

Notched turtle by AAA for Bully/Bullyland
Page 1 of 1