Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tanimal animals in my zoo

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Tanimal animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:29 pm

They are wonderful cheers I love you

Tanimals...I have never heard of that brand before Very Happy

Are they plastic ? How big ? Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:50 pm

Ok, I edited my post since you shared information in this topic. I really find them absolutely wonderful. It should be called Cranimals instead. Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:13 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are wonderful cheers I love you

Tanimals...I have never heard of that brand before Very Happy

Are they plastic ? How big ? Very Happy

It is not really a brand. MOre one man with a 3D-printer

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:16 am

Roger wrote:
Ok, I edited my post since you shared information in this topic. I really find them absolutely wonderful. It should be called Cranimals instead. Wink

I was not sure where. It is one man with a 3D-printer but the material is light resin (he told me).

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 10:45 am

Last question, I promise Laughing
Scale, please?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 3:18 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I was not sure where. It is one man with a 3D-printer but the material is light resin (he told me).

A soft resin with a kind of plasticizer to turn it less breakable. It seems to be a good idea.
Where can I see the prices?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 5:54 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

A soft resin with a kind of plasticizer to turn it less breakable. It seems to be a good idea.

I sent him a Facebook message. Price is 50€ for one figure, shipping 15€ for maximum 3 figures.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 6:50 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Scale, please?
Thanks

I dont no scale, hope that helps

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:05 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:09 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I sent him a Facebook message. Price is 50€ for one figure, shipping 15€ for maximum 3 figures.

Thanks for letting me know.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 11:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:
Scale, please?
Thanks

I dont no scale, hope that helps

Thanks, Andrea Smile
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 7:21 pm

the bird series he has is incredible Andreas, the cranes are his best , you did well with your species selection. congratulations amigo

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:14 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
the bird series he has is incredible Andreas, the cranes are his best , you did well with your species selection. congratulations amigo

thank you my friend

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 12:22 pm

widukind wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

thank you my friend

i got my camera fixed recently so Im back documenting the birds in my region, I have not explored the islands much but the wetland birds are amazing and mesmerizing ...I love the Herons, Cranes ..I see the Cormorants ( Little and the Indian ) also the Purple Heron is a monster , its quite huge but walks so gentle in the fields ..I wonder if the artist can make the purple heron..The storks too are interesting and ofcourse all the Hornbill species of Indonesia in his collection..

PostSubject: Re: The Tanimal animals in my zoo   The Tanimal animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tanimal animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1