Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year

Go down 
+37
QuollMate
Caracal
eldrador
mhq.collection
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ponies and Paint
endogenylove
Megaptera
burton70
pipsxlch
Zoodirektor
MansoBoricua
licoriseblanc
bmathison1972
Taos
SchleichGirl1997
widukind
George
Michelle
thebritfarmer
Tina84
Stripedhyena
Selendra
Gwaine
aschuck
cougar62
Bonnie
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Shanti
Evira
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 18:23

Can't wait for November then, can't wait to see the horses! Unless a site leaks the pictures before :)

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022, 08:16

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
lucky luke wrote:

Will there be marine animals?? scratch study

No, not in first half. Only freshwater animals like the otter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think here is your anwer about de marine animals. I have no information about the second half of 2023 that is too soon, to know. But maybe you will have some luck with de marine animals then scratch
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022, 08:25

Loustic wrote:
Can't wait for November then, can't wait to see the horses! Unless a site leaks the pictures before :)

Yeah, maybe a site leaks before November, we will see. If they do Schleich will be mad again, because it happens almost every time, haha.

I hope that soon (before november would be nice) the high quality pictures will be ready to download from the Schleich Portal. That would be nice! So I can share in november some good images, because the images in de dealers Catalog are pretty bad and pixelated. For sure when I zoom in.....
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Okay, I just thought I'd ask   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022, 13:33

Dear Evira,

Okay, just saying, the information you've given us so far is nice, I just thought I'd ask about the marine life, because that's one of the things I collect. Anyway, we'll see what the second half of 2023 holds, and hopefully, it will be something good. In the meantime, keep me posted if there's any more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 08:17

Photos of the horses and Bayala were posted on a social network. I wonder where they found the pictures.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 09:20

Loustic wrote:
Photos of the horses and Bayala were posted on a social network. I wonder where they found the pictures.

No idea but they sure are leaked as heck.
I think we will see more on social media in the coming days.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 12:43

some of these look better than expected.

The only one I really wanted, the adult caracal, has a f****** grin on its face. Uggh. I think I'll wait for 'in hand' pics by other collectors before I decide.

Speaking of cats, the Abyssinian is nice and very tempting!

The harpy eagle, chameleon, poison dart frog, Thompson's gazelle, and otter are all very nice, but none of them are so much better that I feel I need to replace the ones I have. The baby rhino is nice but for now I am not collecting animal babies.
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 15:34

I found the website that leaked the photos.
Big crush on the donkey and the Haflinger foal ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 16:21

based on the images I will definately be getting the chameleon, rhino baby, harpy eagle, caracals, gazelle, dart frog, cheetah cub, and aardvark.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 16:22

Pics are on Facebook now

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 16:40

widukind wrote:
Pics are on Facebook now
The first person who unveiled them made a YouTube video, so after that it goes very fast!

Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 16:54

I can't find anything !!
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 17:00

The horses are very nice for the most part. Since they're my main focus, I'm really happy.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 17:27

thebritfarmer wrote:
I can't find anything !!

They are in the Group "Papo, Schleich, Safari Ltd., CollectA, Mojo a Bullyland animals collecting"

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 17:39

thebritfarmer wrote:
I can't find anything !!
Type "Schleich 2023" on Youtube and you will find the video

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 17:53

Loustic wrote:
widukind wrote:
Pics are on Facebook now
The first person who unveiled them made a YouTube video, so after that it goes very fast!

Thank you for the info! Wink

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 18:26

Found thanks, bit of a disappointment to be honest. I do like the rhino baby and the Moose cow & calf.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 19:21

I have seen all the pictures and will friday be posting a full description for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and my opinions in the review topic later on

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 20:37

Yes, at Youtube you can find a video with the pictures. Result: WONDERFUL news. My wallet will die next year. What a Face bounce cheers

And the Axolotl are really Bayala, but i like them. Sorry, that i not believed that.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 20:57

I like the gazelle and I am surprised Schleich could design such a delicate figure. I also like the chameleon. Aardvark and caracal are not as nice as I would expect but surely I am interested in them. The otter is decent and the harpy eagle looks pathetic but maybe it is acceptable in real.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022, 21:09

I am really excited about the species choice and while the sculpts/paintwork for many still aren't quite as detailed (there is a definite SCHLEICH quality to them) I am impressed and feel this year they tried not to do AS many frills.

Finally some new farmlife!!! And every one a new breed. The horses I actually like a few of them. The fantasy is still very creative. The wildlife I am excited for the caracals and antelope. The gorilla babies are cute but why are they blue? And the moose cow is a strange coloration. Lastly, I am no dini expert but they look nice this year and will get a few. The Edmontosaurus is colored the ones in Jurassic World Evolution though...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2022, 09:34

The species choice is excellent, althought I don´t think that any of the wildlife models is superior that already existing figures. Yes, the caracal is a new animal in toy form for a major brand, but I will have to see the model in real life.
The aardvark is nice, but with the classic Schleich cuteness. For me the chameleon look really nice, but I will wait for the species identification.

For me, this year the farmlife look even more interesting. Galloway and walliser sheep are must-haves breeds for me. And even the donkey looks nice, although that I never have seen such a donkey in my life... scratch
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Aug 2022, 10:22

How wonderful to see the photos! Very Happy
Really interesting to see the dogs now too, I'm so glad Schleich are continuing to add to their canine collection! I actually quite like the sculpt of the Bichon Frise, only the face looks a little exaggerated in terms of cuteness- but it does capture the happy sprightly nature of this breed I guess! I don't think any more can be expected from Schleich these days. And the Great Dane! cheers It seems extremely similar to the Safari model and yet not nearly as good and so I can't help but feel this model will be overshadowed with people buying the Safari over the Schleich... but it's still a nice model again, I was expecting much worse and the model is clearly that of a Great Dane and shows their majestic nature! Very Happy So happy to see some dogs!
I actually really love the cheetah cub too, I think it fits really well with their previous cub!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Picture Peek   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptySat 27 Aug 2022, 03:35

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I finally got a look at the Schleich 2023 pictures, and I've crossed off a few items from my searchlist, but still ... the list is long. Anyway, I've already taken notes for the first half of 2023 as far as Schleich goes, so, just wondering, is there more coming in the second half? Yes, Evira, you don't have to answer right now, just saying, but some info about the second half at some point would be much appreciated. Anyway, as always, keep me informed. Also, I'm going to Shoelers next week, and I'll be getting some stuff for my collection, so there'll probably some new additions to tell you about. Anyway, I'll keep you all posted.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 EmptySat 27 Aug 2022, 07:42

I think the chameleon is my favourite, I don't collect reptiles but if I did that one would be straight on the wishlist, it's a detailed sculpt with nice proportions and the paintwork looks cool too, plenty of colour rather than trying to condense it to one shade over a base plastic like they do with the horse/farm lines.

From the horses, the haflinger foal is really rather cute, the pose is nice and I like the way they've done the colour, with plenty of variation from dark to light. The matching mare isn't too bad, and the single bow in the mane is a little teeth-gritting for those of us who don't like cute but it's just one - it could've been worse Laughing

The donkey is the only one I thought I'd probably end up buying when we saw the written list, and having seen the picture I do still think I'll get it to extend my little herd (provided the prices aren't on the rise again - there's a limit to how far they can stretch my willingness to spend and the horses are over it already, hah) but it does suffer from the same anatomy issue as most of the horses.

And it's this : whoever's doing them at the moment just doesn't understand fetlocks. The hoof should be in front of the lower leg bone, angled forward from the final visible joint, not directly under it, like little pillars, which leaves the heel far too far back. Really, the back of the heel should line up with the front of the shin in most horse breeds.
Here's a diagram of right and wrong angles in real horses - note the 'ideal' angle in the top row, then compare to the feet in a Schleich photo : they're even more stumpy than the stumpy example, even more broken forward than the broken forward example!
It doesn't just make the horse sculpts look awkward or slightly wrong, it makes them look lame and malformed, like they'd need serious remedial trimming to try to correct the problem over time, if it could be helped at all.

And although donkeys do have slightly more upright legs than horses, this new donkey is just as incorrect if you really look at those feet, especially the heels of the hoof which stick out backwards?! Why's that? I mean, here's a veterinary diagram of the correct angles - check out that heel angle of 56 degrees, then look again at the Schleich one.

I know this is probably going to look like technical nit-picking when the general look of the donkey is cute, nice colour, fluffy, nice to have one for the farm range etc, but I thought this subject deserved a proper explaination from a horsey person's point of view* when most people here are more into wildlife or prehistorics, and not just writing it off as 'they haven't fixed their leg anatomy, won't be buying' and leaving it at that.

*owner and rider for over 20 years, worked as a professional groom, college diploma in animal anatomy and physiology, have looked after and trained donkeys as well as horses - not an official 'expert' but near enough for my grumblings to be valid, I think Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next