Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year

Go down 
+37
QuollMate
Caracal
eldrador
mhq.collection
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ponies and Paint
endogenylove
Megaptera
burton70
pipsxlch
Zoodirektor
MansoBoricua
licoriseblanc
bmathison1972
Taos
SchleichGirl1997
widukind
George
Michelle
thebritfarmer
Tina84
Stripedhyena
Selendra
Gwaine
aschuck
cougar62
Bonnie
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Shanti
Evira
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Horse Opinions   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 10:39 am

Dear George and others:

Hey, I read your post, and I must say, as far as Schleich horses goes, for me, only the breed and gender matter in my collection. So obviously, I've put the horses for 2023 on my searchlist. I'm also planning on getting the harpy eagle, and everything as far as wildlife figures, except for the Rhino and gazelle. Just think, I've never had caracals in my collection before, so this is a new trend for me. Of course, since I've joined the forum, I've heard about a lot of weird but cool animal species. Anyway, the point is, I'll probably collect Schleich for the rest of my life. It all depends what they do next.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 8:03 pm

I hear you George (read you...?  Laughing) and it has been issue for how many years now? The stock straight legs are a big let down for anyone who enjoys these models... unfortunately the same can be said be for wildlife too. I have noticed it more with some of the feline models (domestic and wild models like lions). The feet get messed up by whomever is sculpting.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:12 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear George and others:

Hey, I read your post, and I must say, as far as Schleich horses goes, for me, only the breed and gender matter in my collection.  So obviously, I've put the horses for 2023 on my searchlist.  I'm also planning on getting the harpy eagle, and everything as  far as wildlife figures, except for the Rhino and gazelle.  Just think, I've never had caracals in my collection before, so this is a new trend for me.  Of course, since I've joined the forum, I've heard about a lot of weird but cool animal species.  Anyway, the point is, I'll probably collect Schleich for the rest of my life. It all depends what they do next.  

Aschuck

Why not the gazelle, Anna?It looks one of the best wildlife figures of Schleich for 2023. The sculpt is very delicate as it is supposed for a gazelle and it even has large horns contrarily to Schleich's previous model which was a female instead.

aschuck

PostSubject: Gazelle Information   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:49 pm

Dear Roger:

Okay, I get it, you and the others really like the Schleich gazelle, but as for me, I don't collect gazelle's yet, so I guess I'll have to see this one first. Also, I managed to get some more legos for my collection, so now the total is 2281. I just thought I'd let you all know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
mhq.collection

mhq.collection

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 6:05 pm

I am looking forward to seeing them in person before sharing my opinion (they often look quite different in person). Some seem very well done and others not as great... Very excited to go find them in stores Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: granite wolf info   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 2:55 am

dear sts friends,

Hi guys, I was just wondering, does anyone know if the granite wolf by schleich is a repaint, or a new mould? It's important that I find this out before I buy this, because the picture will sort of help me make the decision. So, if anyone can tell me about this, that would be great. Also, all the wildlife Except for the rhino, are on my searchlist, as is the galloway cow, and the cat. I've already taken notes about these in my collector's reference guide, and right now, if you counted everything, including the figures coming soon, the total for my collection would be, and is: 2157.

,as*uck

Back to top Go down
eldrador

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:25 am

Hii guys Very Happy
I saw the new schleich 2023 in the first half, they are all beatifull !!
But im wondering when the second half will be leak ?
Im looking forward Very Happy
Thks u guys !
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:33 am

eldrador wrote:
Hii guys Very Happy
I saw the new schleich 2023 in the first half, they are all beatifull !!
But im wondering when the second half will be leak ?
Im looking forward Very Happy
Thks u guys !
Welcome on forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
We are not allowed to show pictures of the 2nd semester before April but keep checking the forum because we share the information as soon as it is available.

aschuck

PostSubject: the second half   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:48 pm

dear eldrador:

welcoce to the forum. Like you, I'm interested in the second batch of schleich myself. I chceck the forum for any news, but there's not much yet. Also, if anyone else has any news ab the second batch, let me know. All I need are item numbers and names.

thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 am

Like the last few years, we should know more about the second half of the year around the Nuremburg Toy Fair that's held in February. Maybe New York Toy Fair in late January.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 2:16 pm

2 caracals?! Alleluiaaa!!  drunken Very Happy

Last edited by Caracal on Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A searchlist of schleich for 2023   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Hey guys1 I just wanted to let you all know that I've already made my searchlist for schleich in 2023. Here it is, you can read it if you like:

Basically all the schleich horses, from 13950 to 13959.

The schleich domestic cat 13964.

And everything wildlife, except the rhino, because I don't collect those, they're too confusing with the woolly ones I already have.

And lastly, three of the schleich dinosaurs, the ones without movable jaws.

And that's about all I'm getting for the first half of 2023, for schleich that is. Anyway, let me know what you think, and I'll fill you in with any news about new additions to my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 am

The Axolotl set is weirdly adorable and I might just have to pick that one up.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:54 am

New special figure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 3:10 pm

That little golden pig is so cute I love you I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank u so much for ur ansewr, i will wait and i hope that the list will be release soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 9:16 pm

The Galloway cow is just so cute! She will move in for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The pics for the second half of 2023?   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:55 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, when the pics are available for the second half of the 2023 schleich, can somebody, maybe gwaine, describe them to me? Just wondering, because even though they'll be in this topic, I still won't be able to see anything, so your descriptions and any info regarding item numbers would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 1:20 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, when the pics are available for the second half of the 2023 schleich, can somebody, maybe gwaine, describe them to me? Just wondering, because even though they'll be in this topic, I still won't be able to see anything, so your descriptions and any info regarding item numbers would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Absolutely aschuck, I will shoot you a DM as soon as I have seen anything new, though so far I haven't yet seen anything.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:12 pm

That's a very interesting new figure, a golden pig! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: news for the second half?   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:07 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was wondering, when is the toy fair with the second half schleich taking place? Just wondering, because I'm looking for any information I can find about the Schleich second half news. Your help would be much appreciated, so if you find anything out, keep me informed.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 11:17 pm

Hm. The horses are very disappointing. I was hopeful, but after seeing both the stock pictures and in hand ones as well, I know that it's very unlikely that I'll be getting any of the Schleich horses this year. The proportions are just plain odd, and the paint jobs are honestly worse than in previous years. I think Collecta has definitely overtaken Schleich for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:39 pm

Hello
Are people going to the Toy Fair in London next week?
If so, could you drop by the Schleich stand to show us the new items for the second part of 2023 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Any News?   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 5:43 am

Hey Guys,

Hey, has anyone heard any news as to the second half of 2023 schleich? Just wondering. Anyway, let me know if you hear anything.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 10:20 am

aschuck wrote:
Hey Guys,

Hey, has anyone heard any news as to the second half of 2023 schleich? Just wondering. Anyway, let me know if you hear anything.

Aschuck

I am very sure that as soon as there is news it will be on the forum, just make sure to keep paruising sts every so often.
Worry not, you will absolutely be kept in the loop.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The second half   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 4:23 am

Hey guys,

Hey, I was just wonering, what's the latest news for the second half of the 2023 schleich releases? I only ask because the toy fair is coming up, and I was wondering, what's happening about pictures? Well, if anyone has answers, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next