Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New website - Schleich Replica-saurus

Go down 
+2
widukind
Aurelien86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelien86

Country/State : France

New website - Schleich Replica-saurus Empty
PostSubject: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello,

As a dinosaur enthusiast and more particularly of the Replica-saurus collection from the Schleich brand, I am pleased to inform you that a new website dedicated to this collection has recently opened. It is still under construction, but you will already find a lot of information on the history of this collection and also on each model in the range.

I hope you will enjoy this passionate site and don't hesitate to tell me what you think of it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As it is in French, don't hesitate to left click to translate it because I made sure to use a simple vocabulary.

Good visit !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bonjour,

En tant que passionné de dinosaures et plus particulièrement de la collection Replica-saurus de la marque Schleich, j'ai le plaisir de vous informer qu'un nouveau site web dédié à cette collection a ouvert depuis peu. Il est encore en construction, mais vous y trouverez déjà de nombreuses informations sur l'histoire de cette collection et aussi sur chaque modèle de la gamme.

J'espère que ce site passionné vous plaira et n'hésitez-pas à me dire ce que vous en pensez.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comme c'est en français, n'hésitez pas à faire un clic gauche pour le traduire car j'ai fait en sorte d'utiliser un vocabulaire simple.

Bonne visite !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Aurelien86 on Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 6:36 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 9:40 pm

I love the big Replica saurus dinosaurs, especially the Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus. It were a dream, when Schleich brings them back.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Just done my French exams so am testing my skills here without translating your website! Very Happy It's amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:18 pm

très bien

Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 10:37 pm

Great website! I love the layout I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New website - Schleich Replica-saurus   New website - Schleich Replica-saurus Empty

Back to top Go down

New website - Schleich Replica-saurus
Page 1 of 1