Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New website for Schleich collectors

Go down 
+8
teardrop
Bonnie
Joliezac
Loustic
Babdo
Evira
Advicot
Angie59
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angie59

Angie59

Country/State : Germany

New website for Schleich collectors Empty
PostSubject: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 14:07

Hello everyone Laughing

I have been collecting Schleich figures since 2009 and now have almost 2,000 figures...
About 2 years ago, the idea arose to create a website for Schleich collectors. After a year and a half of work, I am pleased to introduce it to you now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The website is only in German so far, but I hope you find your way around the website anyway. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement ;-)
I´m looking for to reading your feedback bounce

Best regards
Angie
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 15:11

Wow, this website looks great Angie. So easy to navigate and the pictures are wonderful. I'm saving your website to my bookmarks. Very Happy Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 15:15

WOW!
Your website is realy good and nice. I already bookmarked it for my archive info.
If you can keep up with posting new models and everthing, that would be great.
For improvement I was wondering if you want to include every Schleich set made, because I mis some that Schleich are having on there website (the special sets I mean). But that is just you choice ofcourse.

For now I like your webiste a lot, good job! I think you made alle the pictures you self? What a lot of work... would that been.
Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 17:03

Hello Angie,
super website, wonderful pictures and interessting informations.

I wonder that you use the logo of Schleich on each side with no explanation that this is not the offical website of Schleich. This can be dangerous!

Benno.
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 18:01

I just went to your site and it is great, very well organised. I think it will be useful for many people.
I wish you good luck in updating it! I too have a site with all the Schleich horses and it's not easy to update it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 18:27

Wow I love how organized your site is! Your photography of the figures “in the wild” is amazing!! I really love the emperor penguins on the rocks at sunset especially. I have a personal site I share with my friend that is similar to this, really nice job! This will be helpful for me to see the figures that I don’t have.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 19:29

Wow!!! cheers affraid Applause Applause
You have the most amazing Schleich collection, I have saved the website too- it is beautifully made with stunning photos!! And everything is to scale too, do you use dolls house accessories for your photos? Very Happy
But what amazed me the most were your dogs- wow! Shocked I am a dog figure collector so I loved scrolling through all your pages, it was stunning and I think you have every single one they have ever made? But when I saw the super beagle and that rare brown and white St. Bernard, I couldn't believe my eyes, these are both extremely rare but you have them in perfect condition!!! Shocked cheers cheers And 2 St. Bernards, I only know of about 2 in existence, that is so amazing! I would love to know where you found them from? Were they quite expensive? And the super beagle too, I'd love to know more about where you found him? You have so so many rarities, and even all the dogs which come in sets- it is clear to see how much you love this hobby, buying so many of the big sets for all the little variations and different exclusive animals! Very Happy And you have the exclusive golden retrievers too, so wonderful! cheers I love the way it is organised, I think you have done an outstanding job- it would be nice to have the exclusive/ extra/ special dogs also under the dogs tab so that they are altogether but it is still lovely as it is! Very Happy This is definitely one of the most amazing Schleich collections I have seen, and you have all the catalogues and everything too- do you have every single Schleich animal ever made?! Shocked
Sorry for so many questions, I just loves your website so much and seeing so many dogs, especially the rare St. Bernard and Beagle, I am still searching for these dogs and love to have as much information as I can about them! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 03 Oct 2021, 20:50

Dear Angie,
This is a fantastic and admirable job!
Thank you for creating and sharing such a great visual database. This will definitely be a true gem for Schleich lovers <3
Thank you!

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 20:15

Many thanks to everyone for the great feedback, I‘m very happy about that 😁
I will be happy to inform you if there is something new on my website 😉
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 20:25

Evira wrote:
WOW!
Your website is realy good and nice. I already bookmarked it for my archive info.
For improvement I was wondering if you want to include every Schleich set made, because I mis some that Schleich are having on there website (the special sets I mean). But that is just you choice ofcourse.

For now I like your webiste a lot, good job! I think you made alle the pictures you self? What a lot of work... would that been.
Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much Evira 😁 I will post the new models here 😉
There are only the sets that contain animals there are not or were not available for purchase individually in the store. Sorry I didn‘t mark that correctly. Or which special sets do you mean?
Yes, I created each photo myself. That took almost a year 🙈
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 20:30

Babdo wrote:
Hello Angie,
super website, wonderful pictures and interessting informations.

I wonder that you use the logo of Schleich on each side with no explanation that this is not the offical website of Schleich. This can be dangerous!

Benno.

Thank you Benno for your great feedback and thanks for the hint 😁
I talked to Schleich about my website and they sent me the Logo for it.
That‘s why I hope it‘s so okay...
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 20:41

Bonnie wrote:
You have the most amazing Schleich collection, I have saved the website too- it is beautifully made with stunning photos!! And everything is to scale too, do you use dolls house accessories for your photos? Very Happy
But what amazed me the most were your dogs- wow! Shocked I am a dog figure collector so I loved scrolling through all your pages, it was stunning and I think you have every single one they have ever made? But when I saw the super beagle and that rare brown and white St. Bernard, I couldn't believe my eyes, these are both extremely rare but you have them in perfect condition!!! Shocked cheers cheers And 2 St. Bernards, I only know of about 2 in existence, that is so amazing! I would love to know where you found them from? Were they quite expensive? And the super beagle too, I'd love to know more about where you found him? You have so so many rarities, and even all the dogs which come in sets- it is clear to see how much you love this hobby, buying so many of the big sets for all the little variations and different exclusive animals! Very Happy And you have the exclusive golden retrievers too, so wonderful! cheers I love the way it is organised, I think you have done an outstanding job- it would be nice to have the exclusive/ extra/ special dogs also under the dogs tab so that they are altogether but it is still lovely as it is! Very Happy This is definitely one of the most amazing Schleich collections I have seen, and you have all the catalogues and everything too- do you have every single Schleich animal ever made?! Shocked
Sorry for so many questions, I just loves your website so much and seeing so many dogs, especially the rare St. Bernard and Beagle, I am still searching for these dogs and love to have as much information as I can about them! sunny

Thank you so much for your kind words. I‘m very pleased that you like the website so much, especially the dogs 😉
Yes, I use dolls house Accessoires for my photos 😊
I don‘t have all dogs or figures that Schleich have ever made, but I‘m working on it 😄
I found one St. Bernard on Ebay, the other I got through a friend - very expensive 🙈
The super beagle I also found on Ebay…
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 20:56

Angie59 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I‘m very pleased that you like the website so much, especially the dogs 😉
I don‘t have all dogs or figures that Schleich have ever made, but I‘m working on it 😄
I found one St. Bernard on Ebay, the other I got through a friend - very expensive 🙈
Thank you so much for the information! cheers That is such a wonderful idea to use dolls house accessories, your photos look so beautiful and realistic! Very Happy That's so interesting about the St. Bernards! Did the Ebay seller also know how rare it was and sell it for a high price, or just at the price of a normal Schleich St. Bernard without knowing how much it was worth? I would be really interested to know! study I can't wait to follow your collection more in the future, especially the dogs! bounce Which dogs don't you have, to me it looks as though you have every single one? Shocked cheers sunny Sorry for more questions, when I see a dog collection as amazing as yours I always have so many questions to ask! Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 21:16

Bonnie wrote:
Angie59 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you so much for the information! cheers That is such a wonderful idea to use dolls house accessories, your photos look so beautiful and realistic! Very Happy That's so interesting about the St. Bernards! Did the Ebay seller also know how rare it was and sell it for a high price, or just at the price of a normal Schleich St. Bernard without knowing how much it was worth? I would be really interested to know!  study  I can't wait to follow your collection more in the future, especially the dogs! bounce  Which dogs don't you have, to me it looks as though you have every single one? Shocked  cheers  sunny  Sorry for more questions, when I see a dog collection as amazing as yours I always have so many questions to ask! Very Happy Embarassed

Your welcome 🤗
I don‘t know if the Ebay seller knew how rare this dog is... I bought it for around 150€. However, the friend of whom I bought the St. Bernard knew how much it was worth...
I‘m searching for the dog German shepherd 12233, which was commercially available in the 90s. Do you know this one?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyMon 04 Oct 2021, 23:16

Very interesting information about the St. Bernard prices, thank you so much again! sunny Did you buy them and the super beagle a long time ago or quite recently (Sorry, last question!)?
Oh yes, the rare classics German Shepherd, I'm also looking for this lovely dog! Very Happy He seems quite rare, but if I ever see him for sale I'll definitely remember to send you the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyTue 05 Oct 2021, 12:25

Angie59 wrote:
Evira wrote:
WOW!

Keep up the great work!

There are only the sets that contain animals there are not or were not available for purchase individually in the store. Sorry I didn‘t mark that correctly. Or which special sets do you mean?

Your welcome!
What I meant: See this link
You will see some sets which all start with 72... for example 72147 , this is a special set.
But if you only include sets which only contain animals that are not individually available for purchase, then I understand why you don't include them.
Because the special sets are most of the time different sets and animals mixed together, which you, in most cases, can buy as separate pieces if they are still available.

I hope you understand me 😉

I'm looking forward to see your collection grow!
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyTue 05 Oct 2021, 20:14

Bonnie wrote:
Very interesting information about the St. Bernard prices, thank you so much again! sunny Did you buy them and the super beagle a long time ago or quite recently (Sorry, last question!)?
Oh yes, the rare classics German Shepherd, I'm also looking for this lovely dog! Very Happy He seems quite rare, but if I ever see him for sale I'll definitely remember to send you the link! Very Happy

I bought the super beagle many years ago. The two St. Bernards only a few months ago...
That‘s very nice of you. Thank you very much for the offer 🤗
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyTue 05 Oct 2021, 20:16

Evira wrote:
Angie59 wrote:
Evira wrote:
WOW!

Keep up the great work!

Your welcome!
What I meant: See this link
You will see some sets which all start with 72... for example 72147 , this is a special set.
But if you only include sets which only contain animals that are not individually available for purchase, then I understand why you don't include them.
Because the special sets are most of the time different sets and animals mixed together, which you, in most cases, can buy as separate pieces if they are still available.

I hope you understand me 😉

I'm looking forward to see your collection grow!

Thank you for the link 🤗. Okay, I understand what you mean 😁
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyTue 05 Oct 2021, 20:50

Angie59 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

I bought the super beagle many years ago. The two St. Bernards only a few months ago...
That‘s very nice of you. Thank you very much for the offer 🤗
Only a few months ago! affraid Wow, I never knew they were still around, I'll have to keep looking! study
No problem, I love helping other collectors! sunny
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyWed 06 Oct 2021, 16:33

A great idea, more archiving websites like dinotoycollector.com, toyanimal.info or the animal toy blog are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
Schleichfan

Schleichfan

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021, 21:01

Angie, deine neue Website ist wirklich fantastisch. Das hast du toll hinbekommen und ich freue mich darauf zu sehen, wie deine beeindruckende Sammlung wächst und wächst, und deine Homepage noch besser wird. Weiter so.

Viele Grüße
Torsten

Angie, your new website is really fantastic. You did a great job and I'm looking forward to seeing your impressive collection grow and grow, and your homepage just getting better. Keep it up.

Many greetings
Torsten
Back to top Go down
Angie59

Angie59

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 06 Feb 2022, 15:51

Hello everyone 😉
thank you again for your positive feedback, I am very happy about that 🤗♥

I am constantly developing my website and would like to give you a short update. I have created a new category "New products and discontinued models 2022". I hope this gives you a good overview. You can find these under the following link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have also already revised the comic figures section and will add it in the next few weeks. The link to this can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am also looking forward to your wishes and suggestions for improvement. Have a nice Sunday! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptySun 06 Feb 2022, 18:05

I completely adore your website, I look at the dogs all the time! sunny It's so useful and the photos are absolutely beautiful! cheers Those are wonderful updates too, really interesting to see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyTue 08 Feb 2022, 17:33

Just had a look and it is an EXCELLENT and comprehensive website! I have booked marked it for continuous reference use. Really well done. Just had a look and spotted some models I have never seen before! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022, 21:13

Angie59 wrote:
Hello everyone Laughing

I have been collecting Schleich figures since 2009 and now have almost 2,000 figures...
About 2 years ago, the idea arose to create a website for Schleich collectors. After a year and a half of work, I am pleased to introduce it to you now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The website is only in German so far, but I hope you find your way around the website anyway. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement ;-)
I´m looking for to reading your feedback bounce

Best regards
Angie

Hey Angie,

I am still think your website is amazing!
I took a look at your Schleich Horse Club Magazin Foals, but I think you are missing Foal number 82957 on your webiste, is that correct? Or did I look over it many times at the moment...?

Anyway below I include a picture of the foal and magazine for reference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New website for Schleich collectors   New website for Schleich collectors Empty

Back to top Go down

New website for Schleich collectors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next