Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL Empty
PostSubject: For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL   For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL   For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 12:39 am

I think we need more than love to get these figures. They could be more realistic for such large Dekodesign figures but the ara is a good idea but with more than 1000 Euros, I could easily get something much more useful. Laughing

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL   For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 5:25 pm

Roger wrote:
I think we need more than love to get these figures. They could be more realistic for such large Dekodesign figures but the ara is a good idea but with more than 1000 Euros, I could easily get something much more useful. Laughing
Well i already got the Bamboo Panda, The Flamingo and the Tiger Cub in my collection. They are however cheaper to buy 2nd hand of the shops that displays them.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL   For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 3:34 pm

a6point62 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Well i already got the Bamboo Panda, The Flamingo and the Tiger Cub in my collection. They are however cheaper to buy 2nd hand of the shops that displays them.

The figures that you mean was decoration for shops. Now it is a special Schleich serie.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL   For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL Empty

Back to top Go down

For collectors that like 1:1 figures - Schleich XXL
Page 1 of 1