Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Replica-saurus group photo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelien86

Country/State : France

Schleich Replica-saurus group photo Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:51 pm

Hello everyone.

Here is my new photo of the entire Schleich Replica-saurus collection! (43 models)

I admit I struggled to find a white background suitable for the size [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you want to know more about these models, you can discover the page of my dedicated website and click on the model of your choice. It's this way :: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good day to you !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 4:07 pm

I've gotta say, that is a very neat group photo! While the models themselves are outdated scientifically speaking, they still hold a piece of history as far as the evolution of our underatanding of them goes. Great collection!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Aurelien86

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 4:39 pm

Yes, it's true that most of these models are scientifically outdated. The worst part is that some of them were already outdated when they were commercially released [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you say, it is very interesting to observe these scientific errors and to be aware of them.

Anyway, I personally love the paint schemes, some of which have aged very well.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 5:06 am

Just wow.... Very Happy

More than a few would be welcome in my collection.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:10 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Replica-saurus group photo   Schleich Replica-saurus group photo Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Replica-saurus group photo
Page 1 of 1