Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAPTORS FIGURINES

Go down 
+4
rogerpgvg
Roger
endogenylove
almisi43
8 posters
AuthorMessage
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 10:02 pm

I was just talking about this set on the new additions thread on ATF. I have ordered the black and white hawk eagle from taobao and it is currently on its way

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 11:31 pm

They look really great and it is something to investigate deeper. Very Happy

endogenylove wrote:
I was just talking about this set on the new additions thread on ATF. I have ordered the black and white hawk eagle from taobao and it is currently on its way

I hope you will have the chance of sharing comparison pictures with us. bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:17 am

I hope i geht mine Set soon

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Today I received these fantastic raptors. Attached are comparative photos with eagle harpy Safari LTD and Schleich's nival owl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Many thanks Alfonso, now we can see much better how nice they are and even their sizes are good! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 8:03 pm

Thank you Alfonso, tehy are better than I thought and you will help me to spend too much money Laughing
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:55 pm

They look great, I love their head feathers.

widukind

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:37 pm

My absolutly highlight in 2022, and i am happy that they are landed here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:07 pm

widukind wrote:

Where did you buy them please ?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Oh my goodness this series is beautiful!! Harpy's are my favorite bird, I have to look into this series!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
almisi43

almisi43

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 3:51 pm

Is it a safe place to buy from ?
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:03 pm

Yes, it’s safe. I bought them there, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:24 pm

Thank you, I've just bought some. I suppose shipping times are long Sleep
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Thanks for the link! I also purchased a set. A little confused on the shipping, sounds like they have to buy it first then ship to me? Can't wait to get them though these are gorgeous I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:24 pm

Kikimalou, this is how long it takes, to that add a few more days for domestic shipping to the YOYBUY warehouse

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 6:43 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:

Where did you buy them please ?

I got Mine with the help of Maria. Later i ordered more in the Website where you bought now. These figures will thank available in my Shop

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:47 am

almisi43 wrote:
Kikimalou, this is how long it takes, to that add a few more days for domestic shipping to the YOYBUY warehouse

I have zero knowledge of Yoybuy - please can you tell if you paid VAT together with the order? I see there was no delay at foreign customs...
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 pm

I ordered my Raptors about 2 weeks ago... Didn't realize they arrived at Yoybuy's warehouse and I then had to renter my info to then have it shipped to the US Palmface Silly me...

It was not cheap to ship to the US but hopefully they will be worth it. Now I wait Very Happy bounce

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Joliezac wrote:
I ordered my Raptors about 2 weeks ago... Didn't realize they arrived at Yoybuy's warehouse and I then had to renter my info to then have it shipped to the US Palmface Silly me...

It was not cheap to ship to the US but hopefully they will be worth it. Now I wait Very Happy bounce

I wait and wait - much more than 2 weeks

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 8:55 pm

widukind wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

Did you pay for the shipping yet to have them sent to you? Mine were marked as "arrived" but that meant they arrived at the warehouse, I then had to pay for shipping to the US, so now I have to wait for them to ship them from the warehouse in China to me.

I didn't realize there was a second step so they've been at the warehouse for some time

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:14 pm

Joliezac wrote:
widukind wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

Did you pay for the shipping yet to have them sent to you? Mine were marked as "arrived" but that meant they arrived at the warehouse, I then had to pay for shipping to the US, so now I have to wait for them to ship them from the warehouse in China to me.

I didn't realize there was a second step so they've been at the warehouse for some time

Hmm, i got a tracking number. But i dont find anything with a another payment.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:18 pm

Joliezac wrote:

I think I have the same problem, my birds arrived... at Yoybuy. scratch

How did you get your order back ? I can't figure it out study
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:43 pm

If you go to your account and click overview, you should see the status of the package. If it says arrived, there should be an option at the bottom to select the parcel weight and then pay a shipping and handling fee.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTORS FIGURINES   RAPTORS FIGURINES Empty

Back to top Go down

RAPTORS FIGURINES
Page 1 of 1