Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saien´s collection

Go down 
+13
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
costicuba
lolavichor
Caracal
jarda
Kikimalou
Joliezac
sunny
Bloodrayne
rogerpgvg
Roger
Saien
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Hello everyone! sunny After a few years it´s time to present my collection to you again. This month, on october 31th, I am celebrating 10 years of this beautiful hobby – collecting animal models. It all started ten years ago with buying my very first figure – the Collecta Smilodon nr. 88303. Till now I have 415 models from diferent brands, mostly from Collecta, Schleich, Papo, Safari ltd., Mojo Fun and a few by Southlands Replicas, Rebor, Kitan club, Bullyland etc. My collection consists mainly of mammals - currently living and prehistoric. They are stored in three shelves and all of them have names Laughing

Ok, here you go, here is my collection cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:10 pm

Wonderful collection to celebrate an entire decade! I love these details, so the old CollectA smilodon was the figure which started this wonderful project. Do we know the story behind it? Also, do you know the old Mojö Fun smilodon is his brother?

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 9:19 pm

Impressive collection! I am curious what made you collect your first model, the Smilodon.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 9:21 pm

That looks fantastic! Great collection.
And so clean! sunny No dust!

sunny

Country/State : uk

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 2:49 am

very nice collection! well done!

and displayed very pleasing to the eye :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 4:00 am

Very neat collection displays and I love all the variety! Beautiful collection Applause I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saien

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 10:42 am

Thank you all very much! cheers I love you

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 10:46 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful collection to celebrate an entire decade! I love these details, so the old CollectA smilodon was the figure which started this wonderful project. Do we know the story behind it? Also, do you know the old Mojö Fun smilodon is his brother?

rogerpgvg wrote:
Impressive collection! I am curious what made you collect your first model, the Smilodon.

I have always been fascinated by felines, and most of all smilodons. Once, while browsing the internet, I discovered a smilodon figure from Collecta. Of course, I immediately ordered it and found out, that there are several brands that make beautiful animal models. As an animal lover, I began to think about them often and decided to buy several models from Schleich (10 years ago the most available brand in my country). My first models were wildebeest, racoon, wolverine, arctic fox, lion, white tiger and tapir. After unpacking them, I was amazed by their quality and paint job. It didn't take a long time and I have decided to buy more models and order a showcase sunny

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 10:52 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
That looks fantastic! Great collection.
And so clean!  sunny  No dust!

Thank you Simone Very Happy They are behind the glass Wink

George

Country/State : England

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 2:08 pm

What a great collection, beautifully displayed in their cabinets - the light, clean and airy look is so nice, almost refreshing (when I think of how cluttered mine are, especially!)

Nice to see another WIA owner, I spy the spotted Gustav and the pinto Lancelot in there, but I like how you have a mixture of different brands to cover a nice range of breeds for the horse section of your collection.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 6:36 pm

Happy birthday to your 10 years old collection Andrea, it is awesome, nice display, full of beautiful things. Applause cheers

I see you also had issues with the Utahraptor. Could you please show me the solution you found?
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 7:07 pm

Very interesting to read how you started collecting!

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 8:15 pm

Blahopřeji z Čech k významnému výročí! Slušná sbírka a mimochodem, moc pěkná vitrína :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 9:56 pm

Very beautiful well displayed collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lolavichor

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 10:03 pm

very nice collection

--------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 2:37 am

For these 10 years, you`ve build very beautiful collection Andrea ! Applause
Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us ! cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 3:43 am

Very nice shelves with beautiful animals . cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:03 am

Welcome back my friend! Long time no see! And as before, a superb collection. Congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saien

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:16 am

Thank you Jarda, Caracal, rogerpgv, Costa and Landrover! sunny I love you

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:20 am

George wrote:
What a great collection, beautifully displayed in their cabinets - the light, clean and airy look is so nice, almost refreshing (when I think of how cluttered mine are, especially!)

Nice to see another WIA owner, I spy the spotted Gustav and the pinto Lancelot in there, but I like how you have a mixture of different brands to cover a nice range of breeds for the horse section of your collection.

Thank you George! Yes, I´m a very satisfied WIA owner. They are beautiful and high-quality models with perfect pain job. I plan to buy more WIA horses and I am very glad that they make their models in a similar scale as the major brands Very Happy

lolavichor wrote:
very nice collection
Vďaka! Veľmi ma potešilo, že sa po 9 rokoch konečne ozval aj zberateľ zo Slovenska cheers Už som myslela, že som tu jediná.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Welcome back my friend! Long time no see! And as before, a superb collection. Congratulations!
Thank you my friend! I think I could present my collection more often than once in 10 years Laughing

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Happy birthday to your 10 years old collection Andrea, it is awesome, nice display, full of beautiful things. Applause cheers

I see you also had issues with the Utahraptor. Could you please show me the solution you found?

Thank you Kiki! Unfortunately, the Utahraptor began to descend on its nose, it was necessary to support him. I solved it simply - with a nail. I don't know if there is a problem with the form of the model or with the material... scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George

Country/State : England

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 11:02 am

Saien wrote:
George wrote:

Thank you George! Yes, I´m a very satisfied WIA owner. They are beautiful and high-quality models with perfect pain job. I plan to buy more WIA horses and I am very glad that they make their models in a similar scale as the major brands Very Happy

They really are lovely, we're lucky to have such an accurate new brand appear on the market. Just a pity there's not many breeds yet, I've managed to get all the releases so far (you can see my 'real' photos of them here if you'd like to, I always find it useful to see how models look in-hand when making decisions) but I'm definitely planning to buy more when they get round to making them! Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 2:16 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 4:33 pm

Beautiful collection, thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saien

Saien

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Ana wrote:
Beautiful collection, thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! cheers

Thank you Ana cheers

Saien´s collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saien´s collection   Saien´s collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Saien´s collection
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next