Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Thankful For...

Go down 
+13
sunny
widukind
SchleichGirl1997
pipsxlch
Kikimalou
Joliezac
landrover
Shanti
Tiermann
Bonnie
Roger
George
Saarlooswolfhound
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 6:48 pm

I am thankful for all the wonderful friends on this site and the knowledge and information that you have all provided throughout the last year! cheers cheers cheers And for the many great trades that helped to add to my collection and the great effort that people have put into those trades!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:13 am

Thank you for starting this thread Paige, and thank you to everyone on the forum, like everyone else here I am very thankful for all of you, your encouragement, knowledge, kindness, and generosity run incredibly deep<3

As for figures I am very grateful again for the friends here as the figures I have received from them will always be my favorites!

First off is this precious figure from Jill, she selflessly let me buy it off her after I had missed out on it several times, it brings me extreme joy everyday:,) I can never thank you enough!
The Action Products spotted hyena!
2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 4db2cc10

Next is the Schleich 1997 spotted hyena an amazing gift from our Paige<3
You cared so much to get one in such amazing condition, she is beautiful and fits in perfectly here!
2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 1e1fc010

Next these beautiful and rare figures gifted to me from Roger, thank you again so much my friend!
I had drooled over this little composition lady when you showed it in your new additions thread and then out of the blue you asked if I would like to have her, I was and am overjoyed:D
2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 2f0d9a10
And the Jasman was one I thought would take me ages to get and you just gave it to me, your generosity is incredible Roger.
2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 50243410

These are the figures I have here but the sts friends have gotten me many more and are holding them for me, the rush of excitement I get every time I think of the figures you’ve helped me get and gifted me is almost as good as having them hereXD So thank you so much, I am very grateful for you, special thanks to Annette, Lilias, and Andreas<3

My collection would not be what it is without all the help of the sts friends, thank you all!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:37 am

I love to hear these stories! Thos topic isn't about the models themselves really, its about the story behind acquisition and the relationships we all have developed with each other over time. I have been a proud STS villager for a decade+ now and I treasure all my fellows here. I am sad to realize the abscence of members and overjoyed to meet new friends and ecstatic to see old friends return. Here is to 2022 being behind us and a hopefully great 2023! cheers

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 5:23 am

Wonderful new hyenas for you Isabella:)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:22 pm

It is a joy to see these figures in your collection, Isabella.You've been quite generous too. Let me only tell you that the Jasman hyena is basically a little gift shared from me and @Costicuba. Actually, I acted in an impolite way, my Mother always told me that we should never give a gift. Though, I don't think it should work like this with collections. If a French museum of Modern Art receives an Egyptian archeological find as a gift, it is not impolite if they give it to a museum in Kairo about Ancient Egypt which is the place where that piece makes more sense. So, I asked Kosta's permission to send the Jasman hyena to a perfect hyena curator in USA. I want to thank you also for finding me the best person to look after the beautiful foxes you've sent to me. Very Happy

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm

You’re so right Paige! Such a large part of this hobby is the friends we make and the shared joy in these little figures:D I will second your hope for a fantastic 2023!

Thank you Andreas!

Roger it was extremely kind of you to think of me and your thoughts about gifting a gift are definitely in line with my own:D I love this figure so much and I am so thankful to you and Kosta<3 Also it is always my pleasure, there is never a better place for a wandering fox than Roger’s incredible skulk:D

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:19 am

I am very happy for you Isabella and all friends, who shared in this topic.
And Roger will get another Jasman hyena soon :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:40 pm

costicuba wrote:
I am very happy for you Isabella and all friends, who shared in this topic.
And Roger will get another Jasman hyena soon :)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Thank you Kosta! Very Happy

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 1:52 am

Mitsukuni wrote:
Thank you for starting this thread Paige, and thank you to everyone on the forum, like everyone else here I am very thankful for all of you, your encouragement, knowledge, kindness, and generosity run incredibly deep<3

As for figures I am very grateful again for the friends here as the figures I have received from them will always be my favorites!

First off is this precious figure from Jill, she selflessly let me buy it off her after I had missed out on it several times, it brings me extreme joy everyday:,) I can never thank you enough!
The Action Products spotted hyena!
I'm glad he was able to finally make his way home to you! Your other figures are beautiful, especially the composition from Roger.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 12:40 am

Thank you Jill!! I’m glad you like my other figures, the little composition is definitely one of my favorites:D

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Thankful For...   2022 Thankful For... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Thankful For...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2