Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painted in 2022

Go down 
+2
Caracal
George
6 posters
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 9:44 am

Time for my annual recap of custom repaints! Very Happy

2022 sees less horses than the last couple of years, there were a few longer pauses while I didn't paint any at all, but I've still managed to end up with an impressive total - 55!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's 35 solid colours, 12 pinto, 7 spotted.
Bay is, just like last year, my commonest colour to paint. I've done two colours for the first time, silver buckskin and dunalino, And my first customs of a LOT of breeds, too, these listed alone read like a flick through random pages of a breed book : Haflinger, Nonius, Dole Gudbrandsdal, Sable Island Pony, Connemara, Pottok, Boulonnais, Falabella, Gotland Russ, Black Forest Horse, Cleveland Bay, Friesian, Pony of the Americas, Missouri Fox Trotter, Altér Real, Sorraia, Lokai, Budyonny, Yakut horse, and Sugarbush Draft.

9 of the customs are portraits; one pony I own, one character from my writing/drawing, one racecourse 'pony', and six racehorses.

Four are Breyer Stablemate moulds I'd never painted before, as well as my first customs on quite a few CollectA sculpts and the WIA criollo, and one large artist resin.

Plenty more left in the body box for next year! Laughing

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 11:24 am

Unbelieveable how you join quantity to quality! What a wonderful herd! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 11:28 am

All of these are simply stunning. Wonderful work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:50 pm

congratulations George, beautiful pieces
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:20 pm

A lot of beautiful pieces, congrats! Seeing the number of models painted by you in one year is so motivating. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:54 pm

55 excellent works when a year has 52 weeks, is an incredible performance. I find it quite interesting that you make an anual report. I also enjoy so much to see the Alter Real being referenced on forum more often.

Painted in 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painted in 2022   Painted in 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

Painted in 2022
Page 1 of 1