Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures

Go down 
+24
VASILIS
costicuba
jarda
SUSANNE
jtoddthree@gmail.com
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
aschuck
Tupolew Tu-154
George
Taos
spacelab
endogenylove
bmathison1972
Roger
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Kikimalou
widukind
LukaLeon085
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Loustic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:37 am

Ohhh this is fantastic! I have the safari aardvark but I have longed for a better looking replacement. The Schleich was certainly not it, but this is perfect! He’s beautiful!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:51 am

Really lovely looking Aardvark!!!

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 5:37 am

Weird that we got no news on friday but instead a newcomer on saturday...I´m curious if we will get more models the next days.
The aardvark looks very nice, from the promotionals even better than the Schleich one. So we will get 2 aardvarks this year and Mojo is even releasing an aardvark + an giant anteater.

Still nothing for me, but the aardvark could be an update for my collection, but there really is no hurry.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 6:02 am

The aardvark is very pretty, the proportions even better than Schleich's. Very Happy Applause
He hugged the female in my collection, drunken
Le Schleich and the two young Noah palls, as well as my Higashiyama zoo in Kaiyodo! drunken
The Safari Ltd Who has a very nice pose the male! king
Welcome to my horde. flower study Wink
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:57 am

Next animal is a European badger, just saw it on their instagram

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:58 am

mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 B4f49b10

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 am

Nice badger,but nothing new again for me.Would have been better if it was an American badger.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:35 am

I agree with Taylor. Mojö was not needing a new European badger, previous model is very good although I assume I like this one very much too. Though, they should release an American badger instead since they have some representation in the USA, keeping the previous badger in their range.
Well, I like the long-snout wave for 2023! Very Happy

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:48 am

Again, a very nice rendition of something I don't need :)
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 11:10 am

Only common animals.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 11:25 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only common animals.

Which one is more common as an animal figure. The Schleich aardvark or the Mojo Fun aardvark? Laughing
I'd say the orangutan is a common animal in toy shape. A European badger is relatively common but not that much.

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 11:52 am

A great year for aardvarks cheers I´ve been waiting years for aardvark figures. This Mojo´s looks amazing Applause

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:46 pm

I will add this Badger to my collection for sure! Maybe it’s not the most original specie (comparing to other plastic animals from this year), but I still don’t have any Badger in my collection and this one seems to be a nice figure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:05 pm

I would have preferred to see an American badger too BUT I don't see European ones as common. Common in toy form in comparison to the American species but I would not say common overall. I will get this one as its not an endemic species to me and I only have 5 or so examples of them in my collection.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 10:25 pm

Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only common animals.

Which one is more common as an animal figure. The Schleich aardvark or the Mojo Fun aardvark? Laughing
I'd say the orangutan is a common animal in toy shape. A European badger is relatively common but not that much.

Animals like the Gaur are not common, because no other major brand has one.

They have a good prehistoric line. I hope for more in this part. But i'll also happy when they create an ammonite. ^^

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 12:37 am

Well, the Anaconda and Aardvark are the next Mojo additions for me but I'm very pleased to watch the news, it's seems teh brand is still healthy and it is a good news.
My last Mojo purchases are from the 2021 batch (I'm a little late on contemporary toys), these were the African Elephant, Red Kangaroo and Warthog. I still have the idea of getting my hands on the Smilodon. These are four fairly common species and I already had more than enough but Mojo's toys was so excellent I couldn't resist.
If James and his friends continue to revisit the great classics in this way, I'm ok with this!
The Aardvark is really splendid and I think the Orangutan has a lot of personality. For the badger, it's complicated to judge since he turns his back on us a little.
The only thing that really displeases me is the orange background, it complicates my life to add the critters on my maps. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 2:39 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only common animals.

Animals like the Gaur are not common, because no other major brand has one.

They have a good prehistoric line. I hope for more in this part. But i'll also happy when they create an ammonite. ^^

OK, that's a valid criterion. Since the aardvark is the third representation among major brands, it turned common in your opinion. Though, as Christophe commented, common species are very welcome when they show a superior quality as it is their current red kangaroo which I also own and it is superb. I think this aardvark will also be the best among the few available choices.

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:20 am

mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 Whales10
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:52 am

Beautiful specimen Applause cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 9:23 am

Looks correct to me. Is it a completely new mould? It is good to see Mojö venturing into more complex painting patterns.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:03 am

Again a great model but again a model, that I don´t need. From the 7 newcomers, I would say that 4 of them would be an update to other models, toco toucan maybe, too.

I can understand the discussion about "common" or "not so common". Yes, Mojo gave us unique models as Gaur or Tamandua, however I can´t say that something like an aardvark is common. Yes, the others are always in one range from the modern companies, but we are not speaking about the very common animals like Lions, Zebras or Gorillas.

With the whale shark, we now start the sealife...however I hoped for more wildlife, for example that they would take more southland replicas models.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:29 am

Its gotta be a new sculpt right? They released the M&B one a while ago...

I had hoped for some more Southlands revivals too. But alas...

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 11:09 am

Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only common animals.

I dont know it but i think Mojö is not so much famous than other brands. And with a line of "common" species it will not change. With more not common species they will be more famous, especially by collectors. That is my opinion, but i could be wrong.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 11:33 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Only common animals.

I dont know it but i think Mojö is not so much famous than other brands. And with a line of "common" species it will not change. With more not common species they will be more famous, especially by collectors. That is my opinion, but i could be wrong.

These companies are usually not primarily targeting collectors like you and myself. They are targeting kids buying toys in museums, zoos, stores. Non-collectors like common and familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 11:48 am

I agree with Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures   mojo - Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojö Fun 2023 Releases complete with pictures
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next